• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(51332)

Colonel
Dec 4, 2005
Alright, lets say for one of those artificial titles [seljuk turks, high cheif of whatever] I wanted to remove the vassals subordinate to them, how would I do that in terms of save game editing? I dont mean delete the vassals, just free them from adherence to their liege [technically they wont rejoin correct? Their 'kingdom' title isnt actually corresponding to the geographical region and thus that person isnt the natural liege of dukes etc nearby?].

First find the tag of the liege (in world_names.csv), f.e. the Seljuks are SELJ.

Then search your save-game file for 'liege=SELJ' and remove that line. Then the vassals will be independent.

Ok...separate but related issue, how do you remove the primary title from a character in a save game? :p

Ok...separate but related issue, how do you remove the primary title from a character in a save game? :p

Search for the tag of the primary title and either remove it or replace (in case where it says in which court characters are, you should replace it, since characters need to be in a court) it by another tag (like his secondary title).