+ Reply to Thread

Thread: do=hoi3taken (cannot register game)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

do=hoi3taken (cannot register game)

Whenever I try to register HoI3, I quickly get redirected to a page with the following URL:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...p?do=hoi3taken

I am 82.36% certain that this is my first Paradox forum account, so the chances that I registered the game before are slim. But there is still a chance, and I do have rather bad memory, so it is a possibility. If that is the case, is there any way to find out which account I registered it on? And if it is not the case, what other reason for my CD key being taken could there be? It is not a second hand game either; I bought all of them myself on Steam a few years (or months) ago. I do not share my Steam account with anybody.

I have successfully registered both Semper Fi and For the Motherland, two of the expansions for HoI3. Will I have any problems posting on HoI3 forums with just those two registered? If not, then I don't have a problem not registering HoI3. Unless you have a problem; then I have a problem.

Ordnung muß sein Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Without having the base-game registered you don't have access to the tech-support and bugforum.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

You can file a support ticket at Paradox.zendesk.com
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

+ Reply to Thread