• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you so very much :) I just wanted to play around with this idea so you've effectively made my day sir! :)

Too be even more annoying can anyone tell me where I place the event, I am utterly clueless with modding as I said before so I need more help where to place this for Germany. Yes it's for Germany because I am very unoriginal. :)

FYI I tried to do the mod myself and put it here and there for it to hopefully work, and now my game just refuses to load Germany each time I try. :(
So more help is really needed and will be again appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
trigger = {
flag = u25_nomuslims2
event = 907194 days = 30
}

will a trigger written this way work???

event = { id = 907194 days = 30 }

e: remember to add save_date = yes to event 907194!

Last edited:
I've added some dormant divisions to the game but they don't begin the game dormant, they're all active, what am I doing wrong? This is the format in the .inc file:

Code:
 	landunit = { dormant = yes
 		id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10024  } 
 		name     = "Rostov Garrison" 
 		location = 644
 		division = { dormant = yes
 			id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10025  } 
 			name     = "615. Strelkovaya Diviziya" 
 			strength = 5 
 			type     = garrison 
 			model    = 3
 			locked   = yes 
 		} 
	}

will an event written this way trigger or not cause till now it hasen't triggered yet

Code:
event = {
	id = 907187
	random = no
	country = alb
	style = 2

trigger = {
			flag = u25_nomuslims
			event = { id = 907186 days = 30 }
	}

name = "The Muslim refugees"
	desc = "Today thousands of muslims have arrived in our country seeking safety after being expelled from the Danubian Federation. The situation is very tense between the Muslims and the Christians"
	picture = "war_refugees"

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
	offset = 1
	deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1963 }

action_a = {
		ai_chance = 100
		name = "This can get worse!"
		command = { type = dissent which = 10 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 907188 }
		command = { type = manpower value = 5 }
	}
}

Did you add save_date = yes to event 907186?

I've added some dormant divisions to the game but they don't begin the game dormant, they're all active, what am I doing wrong? This is the format in the .inc file:

Code:
 	landunit = { dormant = yes
 		id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10024  } 
 		name     = "Rostov Garrison" 
 		location = 644
 		division = { dormant = yes
 			id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10025  } 
 			name     = "615. Strelkovaya Diviziya" 
 			strength = 5 
 			type     = garrison 
 			model    = 3
 			locked   = yes 
 		} 
	}

AFAIK (this isn't corroborated or anything) - dormant divisions are purely for the use of battle scenarios - I've only ever seen them in there (it's how the scenario simulates reinforcements/production)

i fixed the issues of the events not firing...i added sav_date = yes to the nedded events and they now work all well...no i have a new problem...

i'm at war with the ottomans and they immediatly accept the claims of the egyptians and the persians and secede them several provinces claimed by both...ho can i stop this from happening...which part of the ai file should i change to stop this

Hi guys, im starting in the Darkest Hour modding. First of all, i tried to create my own tech team for my country (Spain). I followed everything that was explained in Hearts of Iron II modding wiki, but when i starting a new game, my tech team doesn´t appears. I don´t know what is bad in it, so, im going to post the code:

3119;Carlos Jimenez Díaz;T3119;7;1933;1970;medicine;chemistry;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I add a picture too, but i copied and pasted the picture over another, and later, i changed the name of the pic (in this case, T3119)

Anyone can help me? :(

i fixed the issues of the events not firing...i added sav_date = yes to the nedded events and they now work all well...no i have a new problem...

i'm at war with the ottomans and they immediatly accept the claims of the egyptians and the persians and secede them several provinces claimed by both...ho can i stop this from happening...which part of the ai file should i change to stop this

Something like
claim_acceptance = -49

Check the 1936 AI for Austria for an example

Anyone can help me? :(

Make sure there's an empty line at the end of the file

Hmm strange... I had it wrong before with the directory of the tech teams, so, i did the same but inside the darkest hour full mod. I did all the steps, and im sure about the numbers, codes, etc...

But when i started a new game, the tech teams dissapears like the pic Editing techs.jpg

I need moddir or something more? Im becoming crazy :wacko:

Might as well post this here. I also posted this in the MDS2DH thread:

"Alright, I finally downloaded the files and made sure the tech tree/units work fine. However, I have ran into one big problem, I can't get any events to fire. Even when I try to fire them manually, nothing happens. I have made sure the "events.txt" file is working correctly(novapaddy delimited it, so I made sure to remove "#"), and I still can't get any events to fire. This is the biggest problem I am facing right now, and if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated."

Might as well post this here. I also posted this in the MDS2DH thread:

"Alright, I finally downloaded the files and made sure the tech tree/units work fine. However, I have ran into one big problem, I can't get any events to fire. Even when I try to fire them manually, nothing happens. I have made sure the "events.txt" file is working correctly(novapaddy delimited it, so I made sure to remove "#"), and I still can't get any events to fire. This is the biggest problem I am facing right now, and if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated."

I replied to you in the MDSDH thread with the answer, sorry about that