+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1336

Thread: Odds and Sods... - Modding Questions

  1. #61
    Thank you so very much I just wanted to play around with this idea so you've effectively made my day sir!

    Too be even more annoying can anyone tell me where I place the event, I am utterly clueless with modding as I said before so I need more help where to place this for Germany. Yes it's for Germany because I am very unoriginal.

    FYI I tried to do the mod myself and put it here and there for it to hopefully work, and now my game just refuses to load Germany each time I try.
    So more help is really needed and will be again appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by dxeka1994; 01-07-2012 at 08:38.

  2. #62
    what event command do i have to do to make the manpower be 50% higher permanently???

  3. #63
    trigger = {
    flag = u25_nomuslims2
    event = 907194 days = 30
    }

    will a trigger written this way work???

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyDuck View Post
    trigger = {
    flag = u25_nomuslims2
    event = 907194 days = 30
    }

    will a trigger written this way work???
    event = { id = 907194 days = 30 }

    e: remember to add save_date = yes to event 907194!
    Last edited by Faulty; 06-07-2012 at 20:41.

  5. #65
    I've added some dormant divisions to the game but they don't begin the game dormant, they're all active, what am I doing wrong? This is the format in the .inc file:

    Code:
     	landunit = { dormant = yes
     		id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10024  } 
     		name     = "Rostov Garrison" 
     		location = 644
     		division = { dormant = yes
     			id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10025  } 
     			name     = "615. Strelkovaya Diviziya" 
     			strength = 5 
     			type     = garrison 
     			model    = 3
     			locked   = yes 
     		} 
    	}

  6. #66
    will an event written this way trigger or not cause till now it hasen't triggered yet

    Code:
    event = {
    	id = 907187
    	random = no
    	country = alb
    	style = 2
    
    	trigger = {
    			flag = u25_nomuslims
    			event = { id = 907186 days = 30 }
    	}
    	
    	name = "The Muslim refugees"
    	desc = "Today thousands of muslims have arrived in our country seeking safety after being expelled from the Danubian Federation. The situation is very tense between the Muslims and the Christians"
    	picture = "war_refugees"
    
    	date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
    	offset = 1
    	deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1963 }
    	
    	action_a = {
    		ai_chance = 100
    		name = "This can get worse!"
    		command = { type = dissent which = 10 }
    		command = { type = trigger which = 907188 }
    		command = { type = manpower value = 5 }
    	}
    }

  7. #67
    Did you add save_date = yes to event 907186?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulty View Post
    I've added some dormant divisions to the game but they don't begin the game dormant, they're all active, what am I doing wrong? This is the format in the .inc file:

    Code:
     	landunit = { dormant = yes
     		id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10024  } 
     		name     = "Rostov Garrison" 
     		location = 644
     		division = { dormant = yes
     			id       = {  type = 10848 id = 10025  } 
     			name     = "615. Strelkovaya Diviziya" 
     			strength = 5 
     			type     = garrison 
     			model    = 3
     			locked   = yes 
     		} 
    	}
    AFAIK (this isn't corroborated or anything) - dormant divisions are purely for the use of battle scenarios - I've only ever seen them in there (it's how the scenario simulates reinforcements/production)
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulty View Post
    Did you add save_date = yes to event 907186?
    no i didn't

  10. #70
    i fixed the issues of the events not firing...i added sav_date = yes to the nedded events and they now work all well...no i have a new problem...

    i'm at war with the ottomans and they immediatly accept the claims of the egyptians and the persians and secede them several provinces claimed by both...ho can i stop this from happening...which part of the ai file should i change to stop this

  11. #71
    Second Lieutenant Barbaelectrica's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    159
    Hi guys, im starting in the Darkest Hour modding. First of all, i tried to create my own tech team for my country (Spain). I followed everything that was explained in Hearts of Iron II modding wiki, but when i starting a new game, my tech team doesn´t appears. I don´t know what is bad in it, so, im going to post the code:

    3119;Carlos Jimenez Díaz;T3119;7;1933;1970;medicine;chemistry;manageme nt;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

    I add a picture too, but i copied and pasted the picture over another, and later, i changed the name of the pic (in this case, T3119)

    Anyone can help me?

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyDuck View Post
    i fixed the issues of the events not firing...i added sav_date = yes to the nedded events and they now work all well...no i have a new problem...

    i'm at war with the ottomans and they immediatly accept the claims of the egyptians and the persians and secede them several provinces claimed by both...ho can i stop this from happening...which part of the ai file should i change to stop this
    Something like
    claim_acceptance = -49

    Check the 1936 AI for Austria for an example

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaelectrica View Post
    Anyone can help me?
    Make sure there's an empty line at the end of the file

  13. #73
    Also, Barbaelectrica, be sure that you're modifying the correct file. 3119 looks like an id from DHCore, not DHFull.
    For DHFull you have to modify the file in DH\Mods\DHFull\db\tech\teams
    Last edited by ^_AC_^; 09-07-2012 at 10:27.

  14. #74
    Second Lieutenant Barbaelectrica's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    159
    I did the empty line too

  15. #75
    Post the whole file then.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by ^_AC_^ View Post
    Also, Barbaelectrica, be sure that you're modifying the correct file. 3119 looks like an id from DHCore, not DHFull.
    For DHFull you have to modify the file in DH\Mods\DHFull\db\tech\teams
    This

    Also assume there's no space in manageme nt as there is in your post Barba.
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

  17. #77
    claim_threat
    how does claim_threat work???

  18. #78
    Second Lieutenant Barbaelectrica's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    159
    Hmm strange... I had it wrong before with the directory of the tech teams, so, i did the same but inside the darkest hour full mod. I did all the steps, and im sure about the numbers, codes, etc...

    But when i started a new game, the tech teams dissapears like the picClick image for larger version

Name:	Editing techs.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	58290


    I need moddir or something more? Im becoming crazy

  19. #79
    Might as well post this here. I also posted this in the MDS2DH thread:

    "Alright, I finally downloaded the files and made sure the tech tree/units work fine. However, I have ran into one big problem, I can't get any events to fire. Even when I try to fire them manually, nothing happens. I have made sure the "events.txt" file is working correctly(novapaddy delimited it, so I made sure to remove "#"), and I still can't get any events to fire. This is the biggest problem I am facing right now, and if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated."

  20. #80
    ModOrDie
    56 games registered

    56

    Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,785
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilksjohnson View Post
    Might as well post this here. I also posted this in the MDS2DH thread:

    "Alright, I finally downloaded the files and made sure the tech tree/units work fine. However, I have ran into one big problem, I can't get any events to fire. Even when I try to fire them manually, nothing happens. I have made sure the "events.txt" file is working correctly(novapaddy delimited it, so I made sure to remove "#"), and I still can't get any events to fire. This is the biggest problem I am facing right now, and if anyone has any suggestions on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated."
    I replied to you in the MDSDH thread with the answer, sorry about that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts