• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who's going on the vacations in July and who stays? :)

If I get a cat, what should I name it?

Do you guys ever plan to go for the Italian localization? Knowing Italians, getting it can definitely increase your sales there! :D

The French Revolution. I love the The Women's March on Versailles and my thesis was a game manuscript based on the events of the French Revolution.

A good computer game set in the French Revolution would be so incredibly awesome. Not sure a strategy game would be able to model the ebbs and flows and rapid changes of a revolution though so it might not be something PDS could do :(

yep.. was not fun.

I understand if you don't want to answer more questions about this, but what was the reason for that "fan" or "customer" to be so pissed?

I understand if you don't want to answer more questions about this, but what was the reason for that "fan" or "customer" to be so pissed?

My guess would be HOI3...

It does not take much this is the Internet after all.
I have had a few, but none that KNEW where I lived.

It does not take much this is the Internet after all.
I have had a few, but none that KNEW where I lived.
Not making excuses for giving death threats at all, but it does make it much easier to have name and surname and city and workplace of whomever you're threatening if you want to include a sentence like "I know where you live". It doesn't make it defensible to do so, but I think it makes it easier that Johan is a more public figure than you are, and I believe Sweden is alike Denmark on that point, that if you're somewhat dedicated and have that information you can find out where people live.
Do you ever turn people in to the authorities based on online behaviour? I mean, specific death threats are fairly serious, so I would understand if you've done so.

Also, quoting myself from the other thread:
Two questions.

1) Can anyone from PI/PDS confirm or deny the allegations that they have a plot to take over the world and install good games, good furniture and good food in every home in every country on every planet, and in the process become Swedish God-King-Presidents and turn Denmark into a summer-vacation spot?
I want to know because I want to be able to plan accordingly ...

2) When did Johan stop being wizard? (I also asked that question here, but I couldn't see that it had gotten an answer).

Edit: Eh, yeah okay, this should've been posted in the "Ask PDS (nearly) everything thread instead. Apparently, I'm an idiot.

How does that work? how can Sweden function when the entire country stops working for a month?

Just like an American talk show host said it:"Those lazy Europeans never go to work. Either they have vacation or they are striking for more vacations." :p

When will we see you guys on Twitch TVs Paradox channel?

By now i saw quite some shows there, mostly with Shams, and for the most part it was very entertaining.
Would love to watch a playsession with Johan for example =)

Make it happen!