• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At the height of their respective beauties, who do you think was better looking, Debbie Harry or Belinda Carlisle?

Debbie obviously!

One other question, have you ever thought about allowing people to edit the games code, similar to Civilisation IV?

Its a major technical and design problem. We don't go "lets hide these parts from people moahaha", Civ 4s engine was built from the ground up to support this stuff. I think its cool, but takes much longer to implement than without it. HoI3 allows you to change a lot of the Ai logic code for example as well as country setup etc.

What one history book or documentary inspired you most to make any given game?

not sure about inspired, but the BBC "The World at War" documentary series is amazing.

Debbie obviously!

Ooooo, close but no cigar. I thought long and hard about this and if you analyse the videos for Circle in the Sand and Hanging on the Telephone you will see that while there is very little between them, BC is slightly better looking.

not sure about inspired, but the BBC "The World at War" documentary series is amazing.

Arguably the best documentary series of any sort, IMO.

I'm not sure which one would win, but I guess this has been relevant recently. :)
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ly-reading&p=13890090&viewfull=1#post13890090

Heh, I spotted that a while back (among other signs, look at my custom title).

What surprises are you planning for Gamerscom of Cologne in this summer? I would like to visit there. :)

What surprises are you planning for Gamerscom of Cologne in this summer? I would like to visit there. :)

I'll be there for the entire week, including GDC... I'd love to do a "lets meet up and drink beer one night" with whoever of you guys that is there.

Do you accept outside help or suggestion for games?

on PDS we do everything inhouse, except for some small text, art or music tasks we outsource with specific instructions.

I'll be there for the entire week, including GDC... I'd love to do a "lets meet up and drink beer one night" with whoever of you guys that is there.

You finding that you appreciate long nights of beer drinking more these days? When they don't happen as often, they are all the more sweet in my experience...

You finding that you appreciate long nights of beer drinking more these days? When they don't happen as often, they are all the more sweet in my experience...

When you can't do it regularly, its even more fun..

Indeed. I can't make it over to Gamescom but I hope to see some of you guys and gals if you have a fan meetup in Stockholm again.

I'd love to have one this autumn, or next spring.. And meeting you for beer again would be fun... Or maybe a beer next time i'm in Dublin ?

I'd love to have one this autumn, or next spring.. And meeting you for beer again would be fun... Or maybe a beer next time i'm in Dublin ?

Absolutely, you know how to contact me! A fan meetup in Autumn would be great too, it would be warm enough that I could sleep on the street without fear of freezing to death, this would significantly cut down on accomadation costs and leave me more money for beer ;)

Does all of you hate feet? Or is it only Fredrik? xD

Do you ever plan on trying to figure out how to implement a system where you can fight your own battles (or just let the AI do it)? Like maybe be able to zoom in uber-close and be able to use a ratio for how fast you want time to go?