• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice charts.
I'm wondering which nations are part of the Axis at this time ?
In 1936 Italy and Ethiopia joins. Romania and Hungary in 1937-38 ?

You planned to have Nationalist China in the Axis faction too, how is that going ? Have you done anything to prevent the USA to join the Allies too soon ?
For Netherlands, what's the situation ? Your Operational plans looks like you don't want to touch them, right ? Are they ready to join the Axis faction ?

The Axis is made up of Italy, Romania, Hungary and The Netherlands along with Ethiopia and Slovakia. The Netherlands fell to a coup, and then accepted an invite to the axis on May 4th. Saudi Arabia, Nationalist China and Portugal all would join, but I don't deem it advantageous to have them in the Axis yet. I'll try and remember to do a brief recap of the sino-Japanese conflict, and my plans.

I haven't done anything to limit the US. I expect them to join early, and with malice.

My operational plans leave Belgium alone initially, but once I have isloated the Maginot line, I will turn north and destroy them. I'll do an update on the invasion of France, but I'm covering the operations one after another, instead of jumping all over.

I like your summary chart of the different capabilities of the German infantry (as I mentioned I'm always a sucker for nice looking charts). Also, It's interesting to see the Heer engaged on so many fronts simultaneously. Aggressive! I like that. Please keep it up...I'm enjoying this AAR a lot!

Nice outcome in the Med. The Swedish fleet will not last long, it seems.

Are you going to get paratroopers?

I will have this AAR among my references :)

Actually, the Swedes are proving suprisingly resiliant. The have far more divisions and ships than I expected (3BC, 5CA, 2CL, 3DD, 1SS spotted so far). And they have 100% NU. I have to take Malmo so I can get my army across without relying on my one transport. But the AI has 6 divisions behind a coastal fort there. Direct assault is unthinkable.

subscribed.

edit: I was using a mech/mot army as the US yesterday to take out Nat. Spain, but kept running into OOS situations. I'd be most interested in learning a trick for countering that. (though my forces were 3mech/1Spart)

Last edited:
subscribed.

edit: I was using a mech/mot army as the US yesterday to take out Nat. Spain, but kept running into OOS situations. I'd be most interested in learning a trick for countering that. (though my forces were 3mech/1Spart)

I'm going to do two things to help with supplies. I will build up infrastructure, and I will build air transport supply bridges.

That trick is very useful, in a japan game of mine, i forgot about industry and had dissent build up and i noticed right after my marco polo brigde incident, so i had to turtle for a couple of weeks, loosing a little bit of ground in manchuria. The result was an unbreakable barrier of infantry, so instead i landed troops in shanghai, and drove about 70% of chinese forces away from beijing and surrounding provinces, afterwards i was able to push the chinese and took them out after half a year of pushing into central china. My greatest feat so far :eek:o

Your lone Transport works their asse(t)s off, it seems. Are there still 6 swedish divisions in Malmo?

Good thing the Kriegsmarine doesn't pay overtime, or else the treasury would be broke paying the transport fleet sailors in the Baltic.

Subscribed, very interesting the way you play.

I like these mini-updates on individual operations.
agreed...this a nice way to keep things moving and not have to wait so long for updates. Clearly Amoral is putting a lot of effort into his posts. Keeps my interest up for sure.