• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, so here's the run down of everything I've decided to do.

1. There will be no more GM post for the Americas. If Fish is still around playing, then it's only 2 nations, if he isn't then it's just 1. With only 1 or 2 nations, a separate GM for the area is slightly redundant, so I've decided to roll in the Panzers and annex the territory into my Greater European Empire, then turn it into a magical land of Ponies, Kittehs and Beer.

2. Niko, I'm currently down 3 players from before. The US has been filled by Spit, but that opens up Denmark. I'd prefer if you could take one of Denmark, the Ottoman Empire, Japan or Saxony. Japan is uncivilised, so it might be a bit of a dull game for quite a while, and the Ottomans might be a bit of a punching bag, Denmark does have some potential as they still have Norway, and Saxony just grew a bit in the peace. If you would like a different nation then just say and I'll see if I think it's worth a player.

3. I have orders from the following:

USA
Qing
Austria
Italian Republic
Bavaria
Portugal
UK
Russia (Likely needing modification)
Maratha

I understand that some of you have only just picked up your nations, and that we've had a Treaty posted which will cause some major order revisions. I'd ask that you get your orders in as soon as possible, the deadline has technically passed and although I'm lenient about them, I would like your orders in so I can write.

Last edited:
Yeah, my bad, you sent them so early that I forgot I add them.

OOC: Been travelling up and down the county this weekend, and it took me a mo to get up to speed. You'll have my orders by midnight, and I'll put out some IC tonight as well.

"The French Empire apologises to her trusted allies for the diplomatic faux pas regarding the Treaty or Tilsit. The Emperor promises that this treaty is in the interests of all our allies - the peace with Prussia and Russia ensures peace on the continent, and is a great success for us, as without their manpower the war must surely end.

To those that still fight against us, I offer talks of peace. The armies of France and her allies have marched unstoppably across Europe, to continue to fight us is only a needless waste of your men's lives. We do not desire further war, but if nations continue to oppose us, and attack our people, we shall respond with everything at our disposal."

OOC: Did you receive my order?

800px-Ottoman_flag.png

The Great and Mighty Ottoman Empire would like to propose the following agreement:

The Treaty of Belgrade

1. Lower tariffs to 20% with the Austrian Empire
2. Establish trade agreements with the Austrian Empire
3. Sign a 10 year non-aggression pact with the Austrian Empire

[X] His Scared and Imperial Majesty Sultan Mahmud II
[X] His Royal Highness Kaiser Francis II, the Austrian Empire

Last edited:
OOC: Yes, thanks.

To rebuild the diplomatic relations between our two nations, and to further the economies of both Austria and the Ottoman Empire, I hereby sign the Treaty of Belgrade.

[X] His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty and Emperor of Austria, Francis II

We would like to thank the Austrian Empire, for signing the treaty and I hope our nations can help each other more in the future.

- Sultan Mahmud II, Khan, Sovereign of the House of Osman, Sultan of Sultans, Khan of Khans, Commander of the Faithful and Successor of the Prophet of the Lord of the Universe, Protector of the Holy Cities of Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem, Emperor of The Three Cities of Constantinople, Andrinopole and Bursa, and of the Cities of Damascus and Cairo, of all Azerbaijan, of the Magris, of Barka, of Kairuan, of Aleppo, of Arabic Iraq and of Ajim, of Basra, of El Hasa, of Dilen, of Raka, of Mosul, of Parthia, of Diyarbakır, of Cicilia, of the Vilayets of Erzurum, of Sivas, of Adana, of Karaman, Van, of Barbary, of Abyssinia, of Tunisia, of Tripoli, of Damascus, of Cyprus, of Rhodes, of Candia, of the Vilayet of the Morea, of the Marmara Sea, the Black Sea and also its coasts, of Anatolia, of Rumelia, Baghdad, Kurdistan, Greece, Turkistan, Tartary, Circassia, of the two regions of Kabarda, of Georgia, of the plain of Kypshak, of the whole country of the Tartars, of Kefa and of all the neighbouring countries, of Bosnia and its dependencies, of the City and Fort of Belgrade, of the Vilayet of Serbia, with all the castles, forts and cities, of all Albania, of all Iflak and Bogdania, as well as all the dependencies and borders, and many other countries and cities.

OOC: Is the update coming soon? Not to be demanding or anything, just curious.

OOC: I'll do the update when I can. It will likely be soon, yes, as I wont do a war update.

I'll be writing tonight. I don't yet have orders from:

Switzerland
Portugal
Fernandist Spain
Loyalist Spain
Naples-Sicily

You have a few hours to get them to me if you want to be included in this update. I wont kick any of you yet, but if you don't send orders before the update and miss the next deadline, then I'm afraid I'll kick you. I know I myself am not the best with sticking to deadlines, so I'm being as lenient as I can with you all.

OOC: Due to my lack of interest in this game and the fact that Switzerland is pretty useless, I'm going to resign from this game. This is not caused by any ill will towards Doom, I'm just not that into this game anymore.

That's fine Gradiant. Thanks for taking the time to tell me as such.

OOC: I already sent my orders in.

Tis truly sad... :(

Vive le Republic d'Italie!

Well, if it ever comes back, just gimme a call. Archduke Charles shall save the world yet. :D

Well, maybe if we keep talking about it, Doom will find it in his chest cavity thing to clamp the jaws of life onto poor, old 1804.... :D