• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Country change to portugal

Was going to sign up, but I will be on vacation in just a week and a half, so it is probably best for me to sit this one out.

Papal State.

Would you mind switching to Saxony or Switzerland? The Papal States are quite weak at this time, and I'd prefer to fill the more major powers first.

Hmm... Everything good is taken... But even though this is my first game, I'll go with the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

Hey, we could always use another country in the Coalition :D

Right. Registration now closed before we get too many players.

so this the final list right?
1. Russia: Jacob-Lundgren
2. Austria: Mastah-Cheef
3. Ottomans: Dyranum
4. Japan: Keldonia
5. USA: Frymonmon
6. Spain: Boris ze spider
7. France: Spectre17 (military-economic) Congo (diplomat)
8. UK: Duke of Britain
9. China: Culise
10. Portugal: King Hannibal
11. Denmark-Norway: Tyriet
12. Dutch government in Exile: Shock3r
13. Sweden: Adamus
14. Prussia: Suirantes
15. Switzerland: Gradiant
16. Maratha Confederacy: Thandros
17. Naples: MoreEpicThenYou
18. Bavaria: Spitfire

More research tells me that in 1804, Ferdinand I was king of both Naples and Sicily, and after Napoleon, he merged their thrones. Can I change my country's name (for now) to the Dual Kingdom of Naples-Sicily?

so this the final list right?
1. Russia: Jacob-Lundgren
2. Austria: Mastah-Cheef
3. Ottomans: Dyranum
4. Japan: Keldonia
5. USA: Frymonmon
6. Spain: Boris ze spider
7. France: Spectre17 (military-economic) Congo (diplomat)
8. UK: Duke of Britain
9. China: Culise
10. Portugal: King Hannibal
11. Denmark-Norway: Tyriet
12. Dutch government in Exile: Shock3r
13. Sweden: Adamus
14. Prussia: Suirantes
15. Switzerland: Gradiant
16. Maratha Confederacy: Thandros
17. Naples: MoreEpicThenYou
18. Bavaria: Spitfire

Also note that I demand Poland should you and Congo form it. I also demand that you do.

More research tells me that in 1804, Ferdinand I was king of both Naples and Sicily, and after Napoleon, he merged their thrones. Can I change my country's name (for now) to the Dual Kingdom of Naples-Sicily?

You can send an order creating a union state between them as part of your first turn. It might result in a small stab hit, but would turn them into one country if successful.