• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gemany and its allies at 1.jan.1938
screensave2d.png

E3Map no war has been yet
Argentina is also in axis

20th Jan.1938
UK succsesfully replaced government of soviet union to more loyal one

That's not the point...
Actually, if you read the text in (or after) many of the posted empires that were built out from crappy countries to play with, you'll find out that usually people used cheats to achieve their goals in these campaigns...

That's EXACTLY the point. I read through every post, and only 2 of the empires posted have been a mentionable feat, that includes YOUR Brazil game and the seemingly deleted Turkmenistan game. I've noticed a pattern here, and on /gsg/, that when anyone does something remotely impressive in a Paradox game, the users cry, "CHEATS!", in an arrogant and somewhat paranoid fashion, instead inquiring how they pulled it off. It's discouraging to any potential person that has neat empires to show, that's not Nazi Germany, Holy Roman Empire, British Empire, The United States, or Russia blobbing; as you instantly have to deal with accusations from people who should quite frankly, not give a damn.

That's EXACTLY the point. I read through every post, and only 2 of the empires posted have been a mentionable feat, that includes YOUR Brazil game and the seemingly deleted Turkmenistan game. I've noticed a pattern here, and on /gsg/, that when anyone does something remotely impressive in a Paradox game, the users cry, "CHEATS!", in an arrogant and somewhat paranoid fashion, instead inquiring how they pulled it off. It's discouraging to any potential person that has neat empires to show, that's not Nazi Germany, Holy Roman Empire, British Empire, The United States, or Russia blobbing; as you instantly have to deal with accusations from people who should quite frankly, not give a damn.
Sorry, buddy, but I've to discord of you... The guy that posted France made a great game, and for what I know without cheats. I clearly can't do that and all I did was asking how he achieved that (in order of someday try it too), without acusing him of cheating. Also, Alvar, over here, has a great game as Germany, aligning countries to Axis before war starts, and neither 'cause that I'm assuming that he's cheating. But many crappy countries used here are quite obvious that would get that big only via some "extra benefits", and their own players said that they'd cheated.

I think that's clear as water that anybody can achieve a great empire cheating. Even some are fun (like try world conquest with Guatemala for example), IMO these topic should avoyd that kind of things, allowing to us see REAL nice achievements; that not everybody can do, and therefore, they're great and awesome. :)

Out of all the games I've played on HoI, I've seen the A.I. do this to Russia twice legitimately. It basically ruins your game, as Germany insta-wins the world since the Russians aren't scripted to invade anymore.
I've couped UK as Stalinist Brazil at least twice! And USA as Germany the same number too.

yes, it's the E3 map, originally planned for mod 1914, pending status on implementing it in DH
should it be accepted, it will come out in future updates, not 1.03
We never said we would ever implement E3 into DH Full. It is nice as a mod imho.

The AI empire, AI germany triggers BP in october '41 :O Absolutely no help from me (Japan)

Is it a bug...or should Lenin be the soviet leader after stalin? :p

hoi2dhepic3.jpg

Last edited:
The AI empire, AI germany triggers BP in october '41 :O Absolutely no help from me (Japan)

Is it a bug...or should Lenin be the soviet leader after stalin? :p

hoi2dhepic3.jpg

lenin is a bug but its cool to see zombie-lenin sometimes