• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I find something new in KR every day, how do you do that with Turkey?

If you loose against the Arab Bloc you will become Turkey, there is one party which want to re-take all the former Ottoman lands.

I've never played as the Ottomans before although they interested me sometimes. Are there events to retake parts of the empire in Europe? (Greece, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Serbia etc)

I do not think so actually, but I might be wrong :)

How can i post pictures?In a kaisserreich game as sweden i became a totalist one that captured norway and proclaimed scandinaiva.After that i captured finland and at the end denmark and iceland(the latter through demand of land).Now it is 1960 and i decided it was time to mess.So i went to coup russia just for the lols with a success propabibility of 7%.What happened?Soviet union was proclaimed and became my ally.I also couped lithuania.I have around 16 nukes and i am preparing to nuke germany and liberate europe :p(germany has conquered both france,great britain,spain and italy)

fa26at.jpg

This time a little bit different. I'm at war with Mittleuropa..allied with Nazi Russians.
Now I'm looking to annex Galicia from Poland...I did observe something. When they have indepence guaranteed there is a little chance to accept, when not, you have more chance.

I made that same Africa using Mittelafrika. It's probably easier that way because I kind of destroyed South Africa really easily...
Of course, due to my obsession with clean borders, I then staked a claim to German lands in Africa and cheated to demand them. Oh well!

Czechoslovak-Empire.jpg

Czechoslovakia.

1959, but I had this Empire assembled by 1955. Past Byelorussia is Russian territory, but I think that, considering it was a minor nation starting out, I did fairly good. Plus, I didn't have any proclivity to take on an extremely powerful French Empire (that I liberated from the Third Reich mind you). Also, WWIII came and went. What remains of Russia is what I liberated and turned into a puppet state.

I control the Ukraine, Byelorussia, Yugoslavia, and Russia as puppet states. Assimilated nations/territories/etc. are as follows:

Austria, Romania, Hungary, Southern Germany, Poland, Korea (North and South), Switzerland, Bulgaria, and Turkey.

No cheats were used, No Full IC takeover, and I started in 1936.

Last edited:
View attachment 62375

Czechoslovakia.

1959, but I had this Empire assembled by 1955. Past Byelorussia is Russian territory, but I think that, considering it was a minor nation starting out, I did fairly good. Plus, I didn't have any proclivity to take on an extremely powerful French Empire (that I liberated from the Third Reich mind you). Also, WWIII came and went. What remains of Russia is what I liberated and turned into a puppet state.

I control the Ukraine, Byelorussia, Yugoslavia, and Russia as puppet states. Assimilated nations/territories/etc. are as follows:

Austria, Romania, Hungary, Southern Germany, Poland, Korea (North and South), Switzerland, Bulgaria, and Turkey.

No cheats were used, No Full IC takeover, and I started in 1936.

How? Manpower seems like the most obvious challenge.

How? Manpower seems like the most obvious challenge.

It was. A lot of stacking production into my economy helped, along with researching the Hell out of medicine and the like. Extended service terms, and, taking additional territory helped too. Had to use Foreign Volunteers bit also.

By the end, I think I had only 65 Divisions. There is a lot you can do when you have powerful allies. I think the key came in taking Austria early game. And I did that only just. Germany didn't attack when I did as well, which certainly helped.

Give it a shot if you don't believe me. It's actually really rather fun to squeeze them out from a small nation to a world power.

Last edited: