+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Forming Czechoslovakia in AHD

  1. #1
    Sergeant vitcash's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90

    Forming Czechoslovakia in AHD

    Playing as Germay and I have my eye on taking apart the Austrian Empire at some point, but I'd rather have Czechoslovakia than "Bohemia" and "Slovakia", I see that Czechoslovakia has a history file, but in the game no cores as of about 1865

    so is there an event to form it or something along those lines?

    thanks in advance
    And did those feet in ancient time
    Walk upon England's mountains green
    And was the holy lamb of God

    On England's pleasant pastures seen

  2. #2
    There's a decision to form it. I don't think there's a way to get them to use it though... Why wouldn't you want the czech provinces anyway? They're filled with germans and they're VERY heavily populated.

  3. #3
    I saw Czechoslovakia form in 1909 but it was mainly due to my help. What I did was I crushed Austria in the Assert Hegemony war but instead of adding them to Germany (because I think it just looks bad) I freed Bohemia-Moravia. Then later in the 1890's Europe was embroiled in a great war and they managed to snag Slovakia and they became a great power in 1909 and a useful ally.

  4. #4
    Sergeant vitcash's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by moldeh View Post
    There's a decision to form it. I don't think there's a way to get them to use it though... Why wouldn't you want the czech provinces anyway? They're filled with germans and they're VERY heavily populated.
    it's more asthetic/ally wanting thing than going for the German lust for provinces haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelCab View Post
    I saw Czechoslovakia form in 1909 but it was mainly due to my help. What I did was I crushed Austria in the Assert Hegemony war but instead of adding them to Germany (because I think it just looks bad) I freed Bohemia-Moravia. Then later in the 1890's Europe was embroiled in a great war and they managed to snag Slovakia and they became a great power in 1909 and a useful ally.
    another helpful ally in Central Europe is what I'm looking for really :P

    so from this I gather just control the provinces and there will be a decision
    And did those feet in ancient time
    Walk upon England's mountains green
    And was the holy lamb of God

    On England's pleasant pastures seen

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vitcash View Post
    it's more asthetic/ally wanting thing than going for the German lust for provinces haha


    another helpful ally in Central Europe is what I'm looking for really :P

    so from this I gather just control the provinces and there will be a decision
    Then do what I did.

    Get Austria in with NGF to form Germany. Then release Hungary. Very powerful ally and since its your puppet it wont aggro.

  6. #6
    Sergeant vitcash's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90
    I ended up forcing Austria to release bohemia and slovakia and then it formed instantly anyway

    thanks for the replies guys
    And did those feet in ancient time
    Walk upon England's mountains green
    And was the holy lamb of God

    On England's pleasant pastures seen

  7. #7
    Pimp and a Cool gav1230's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    531
    Is this a recent change? I have AHD and I was able to release Czechoslovakia day 1.
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

  8. #8
    Second Lieutenant jcinq4's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, U.S. of A.
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by gav1230 View Post
    Is this a recent change? I have AHD and I was able to release Czechoslovakia day 1.
    I think he's talking about the 1860s starting scenario.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts