Closed Thread
Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 86 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Magna Mundi cancelled

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by SerialCereal View Post
    Does nobody else feel that playing MMtM would just be too inadequate now? After seeing what could have been... and then playing MMtM
    Yes, you are right... But play vainilla EU3 would be even MORE inadequate...

I predicted this would happen when the game was first announced. The amount of comedy that Ubik's failure has generated over all this time has been bloody brilliant though. I'm just sad this comedy goldmine has to end. Well Ubik hasn't said anything yet so there's always hope for one last laugh.
    Last edited by Kurek; 18-06-2012 at 20:08.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

lol and when the Emperor of Greater Portugal himself was being insulted you were "hanged". Seriously the guy is a dick

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteFor The GloryEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by SerialCereal View Post
    Does nobody else feel that playing MMtM would just be too inadequate now? After seeing what could have been... and then playing MMtM
    Not really. I still enjoy eating at one star guide michelin resturants even if I have been reading about resturants with three stars.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by ijzervuist View Post
    lol and when the Emperor of Greater Portugal himself was being insulted you were "hanged". Seriously the guy is a dick

too right man, i remember asking a polite question about the graphics of this "game" when this sub-forum was first opened, all i remember is getting a highfalutin and curt response

Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by 4TyStigma View Post
    ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!11!!1!!

Omg my life is over... I just hammered my head down in the table in anger..... Fuck I hate my life and world right now....
    hilarious dont hurt yourself to much.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

So Paradox is the bad guy because UV wouldn't or couldn't meet their contractual obligations?

I hope not of y'all are my lawyer if I get screwed over by someone.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Well never buying anything Paradox ever again......I hope someone else takes over grand strategy and puts them out of business

man

not that I wasn't expecting it but it's still a real blow ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
    Errrr..... Don't you think you're overreacting a bit?
    Indeed.. It was just the first moments after I read the thread.. I am over it now, but my head hurts as hell!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I will say nothing on guilt and where it lies. But I will remind one thing. Paradox PAYED for this. This cancellation COSTS them. Don't go and say "Bad Paradox immolating Good UV", because PI lost WAY more than UV. Then, WHY it came to this point...I won't say. I won't touch the war between Haters and Fanbois even with a 300 ft pole.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Samip15 View Post
    too right man, i remember asking a polite question about the graphics of this "game" when this sub-forum was first opened, all i remember is getting a highfalutin and curt response
    I kinda looked through all your posts and I couldn't find it.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottotim View Post
    Well never buying anything Paradox ever again......I hope someone else takes over grand strategy and puts them out of business
    What is wrong with people here?
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 High-res Mountains ¦ EU3 Deg Tegh Fateh (suspended) ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ EUIV Visual Enhancement Mod

Quote Originally Posted by 4TyStigma View Post
    ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!11!!1!!

Omg my life is over... I just hammered my head down in the table in anger..... Fuck I hate my life and world right now....
    12 can be a rough age.

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteFor The GloryEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

You guys have to understand that Ubik gets many suggestions from us how the game can be improved every day.
    He has probably thought about our ideas years ago and rejected them.

If he tells you your suggestion isn't a good idea, be a man and accept that.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by ferrelas View Post
    But you just did, must have been a 400 ft pole :P (Has that guy been growing ever since the days of the PLC? :P )
    403, to be precise. :P

I meant that I don't want to say who brought the game to a state where it had to be cancelled - both parts brought arguments on their side. But a sink hole has to be closed, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clophiroth View Post
    Ok. He has failed in what he was trying to do. Do he deserves despise and insults?
    That depends, frankly. IMO a humble man who tries and fails deserves far more respect than an arrogant man who does the same.

Europa Universalis IV

Ubik is not humble in any way

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Very sad news. I'm not too optimistic about some of the features making it into EU4, Paradox will most likely prefer to keep it quite simple and easy.

Quite astonishing to see people insulting the developers and others declaring that they hate Paradox now. Please grow up.

Saw some people claiming that because Mattias signed the post as the producer of Magna Mundi it means that the game isn't completely cancelled. Well, I wouldn't read too much into it. That has been his title/occupation, and of course he needs to add it to the post to clarify his position.

Quote Originally Posted by Varning View Post
    12 can be a rough age.
    I am was just overreacting in the moments after i saw the thread, i am over it now. I and no I am not 12 I am 19

Anyway yeah I am too very disappointed that the game has been cancelled, but it have been delayed for a way too long time. From what it seems the numerous delays did not improve on the state that the game were in. It were only a matter of time before Paradox found them self forced to cancel so they wouldn't lose anymore money on the project.
    I had personally waited a long time for this, and really felt it could be an upgrade for the usual eu3 gameplay. But sadly i wont happen now..

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 86 111 ... LastLast