+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Power of Monarchy,an text MDSKR AAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

They may be fighting the kaiser; (Red England) but when they are enslaving Ireland again, you know they're going imperial.
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.-Napoleon Bonaparte

: . . . | . . . . . : Democratic/Authoritarian
    : . . . . . . . . | : Political Left/Right
    Form of government: Authoritan Democrat/ Semi-Constitutional Monarchy

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory500k club

Comments = updates

One thing many people find it strange that I should by the AAR in 1998, and AARs that generally occur in a longer current, but the truth is I really do not like the current was more, so I thought it would be nice to take AAR the late 90's and early 2000.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Variety is the spice of life. (Sorry I have not been posting much, I've been busy with company.)
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.-Napoleon Bonaparte

Don't Worry .Tomorrow i Will post the plan N

People,Sorry for the delay,I have problems with my health in the last week,now I will continue posting

The Plan N

The Plan N is the german nuclear plan,based in ONE idea: Nuke them All.
    Started in 1939,the german nuclear program have 600 nukes ready to launch,much more than AUS,who have only 100.

The Kaiser Approaxes to First Minister Ugo Voigt and Say:

-Start the plan N.

-Why?We don't are falling.

-Yes,but,the KNF are too powerfull with canadian Help,if we destroy or Canada,or KNF,or AUS,we can easy win this war.

-Ok,I will send a message to general Werner Fress.

Uh-oh. 600 nukes doesn't sound good for the anti-German coalition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3