• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gukpa

Field Marshal
46 Badges
May 25, 2011
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Today I Will Start my first AAR.If you know how to paste Images tell to me :D.

January,24,1998

Washington,American Union State.

To President Chuck Norris and Vice President Ron Paul.

-Hi Mister president,we have a terrible news,a large number of Enemies of an Unknown nation approaches,we don't know,more there are millions!

-Here is the president,identify NOW who is that enemy!We Must ACT NOW!All troops to the front,and prepare the nuclear missiles!

-Ok Mister Norris,we will see the confirmation,OH GOD,it is,is,is......GERMANS!!Three millions of Germans Soldiers Start the invasion Barbarossa to Conquest,we Must ACT!

-What the Hell?!In The Past the Kaiser help Long to gain control of USA,now this?!

Why are Happening?Why the Chuck Norris are in Power of AUS?See in the next Episode of : The Power of Monarchy,an MDSKR AAR of HoI2!

World Situation.

After the Victory of the germans in the Weltkrieg,the normal World as collapsed,the Powerfull British Empire has been destroyed,and Retreated to canada.The French retreat from Africa after the lost of the civil War,The Pope gains control of North of Italy after the Fall of Austria Hungary in the civil War in the Middle 20s.Now,The World are Strange,Let's explain who happens of the Second Point of Divergence:

USA:

After the Victory of the Democrat Candidate in 1936 elections,Garner,the USA tried to reform,more they can't,the increasing power of the Combined Syndicates party,and the fall of USA economy,and the Long With Ultranationalists make USA enter in a 2 front Civil war :O.After 3 years of Full attrition War,the USA and CSA government surrenders to AUS,Who Now Control America,in 1941 Long Invade Pacific States of America and Launch a Naval Invasion in Hawaii,the USA are Unified,for now!More since the increasing tensions about the Norris policy of Kill all the oposion.AUS don't are a democracy,is only,an POWERFULL Dictatoriship.

Last edited:
National France.

After the Exodus of The Civil War,millions of Frenchs go to Algeria and Others French Colonies,creating the Fourty French Republic (republic only in the paper).With the Marshall Ferdinand Foch in Power,after this Death,the Philip Petáin assumed the power of National France,who led the nation for a great phase of Glory,industrializing,and expanding this population,more don't to long.After the death of Françoys Coty,an Great Fear enter in the mind of Petain,the Age,Petáin is a very Old man,and will die Soon,there need an Heir,and this will be decided not to long.

In 1937 plebiscite,The Absolute Monarch'st Charles Maurras become the Second First Minister of National France Government,and after much bureocracy,the Monarchy of Bourbon Family has FINALLY restored.In this Year Kingdom of National France has been created,in the forme of total and absolute Monarchy,with one man controling all the state,and the first action of the King is invade Liberia and annex them.

In 1938 Charles Maurras has been killed be a syndicalist Terrorist,and De Gaulle take this post,now ready to reconquest France,more not be fast.The Tuareg People of South Algeria has rebelled,causing heavy problems,after a little war,and a Rebellion in Guinea,the Kingdom of National France has finally restaured power for all africa.

in 1940,with the German ofensive in Commune of France,The New king,Henry IV send trops to south France and Seize it,dividing French in Two.This will be a glorious day for France,and the Marshelle is the new capitol.

The 1960s it's a hard time for KNF (Kingdom of National France).In Algeria and Guinea,the French Population have an absolute Majority,more,in the other parts of Africa,there are only invaders,and led the people to revolt.

In 1970,after a terrible lost in the battle of Monróvia,the KNF has made the decision of Destroy ALL Natives,sending colonists to all city with with rebel majority,and destroyng all nationalism,and the Civil War turns side,the Tuaregs,the rebels has been sunjulgated,after a nuclear bomb explodes in the Rebel Capitol,the fortfied city of Tamanghasset,the last breath of Descolonization hope has dead.

Now,in the year of 1998,KNF are a World Power,more not to long,the German Empire puppet,the French Empire are ready to take back south of France,and Canada can't Help much...

Last edited:
Sorry for my absolute poor english,I From brazil :cool:

This Two nations have a terrible history,more the nexts will be more light :D

No comments? That can't be!

Chuck Norris as US president... that can't be bad at all!

I guess you have trobules to put images... mmmh... time for a short tutorial, Gukpa? ;)

The usual way to get images:

Press F11 during the game.

Then go to the folder of the game.

There, under the label "screensaveXX" (XX = numbers), is the image.

Use a program to edit it if you like and then upload it with photobucket, tynipic, whatever...

This is quite interesting, I don't know much about MDS or Kaiser Reich so excuse me if I say something stupid. Good luck with the Germans!

I Know how to make This ¬¬ I don't Know how to paste in the forum.

German Empire

Since the Victory of the Commune of France,And the Start of the Cold War,the German Empire is the biggest Economic Power in the World,after the treat of Berlin,who divided France in Two,and the Cold War with the AUS,the situation are getting Worse,after the second black Monday,in 1983,and The lost of the Indochina,the German Empire lost much of its influence in world,Now,to reverse This,The Kaiser Wilherm VI,launch the Operation Barbarossa,to Destroy AUS and finnaly end the Cold War.:cool:

MittealAfrika

Mittelafrika has survived the 1960s With Much sacrifices,after the destruction of Tamanghasset and the destruction of african Nationalism,the Worsening conditions of Life in Mittelafrika become a reallity,with low desenvolved areas,much conflicts in the south with South Africa,and now with the German enemy number 1,Nelson Mandela,prepare to try the to free the african people of german:sad:

AOG

File Not Fund*:blink:

*Annexed be Qings in 1961.

I'm doubting the Germans will be able to invade the AUS and win unless they have a lot of nukes.(Or if Germany is human-controlled.)

:) . AUS have near 300 million of population,if the situation get out the control,there can mobilize 30 million soldiers,germany population,including Mittelafrika,is near 600 million :D .To have One Idea,Russian Empire have only 200 million :O

Russian Empire.

After the death of Kerensky,and the restoration of the Tsarist Monarchy,Russia has tried to modernize and have a place in the sun,invading Japan,after the second Russian - Japanase war,the Russians has humilhated the Empire of the Rising Sun,taking korea,and destroyed japanase industry after 2 years of Strategic bombardeamente,the result of war is the Japanase retreat of the Manchuria,now a Russian province,and the Russian annex of Trasamur,It's a milacre to Emperor the Fact of the Japan manteined Korea,now,Russia annexed Central Asia and Kazaquistan,there are an powerfull enemy of the German Empire,Can Russia invade germany and advance to Berlin?Or there will lost like WWI?See in the next Chapter of THE POWER OF THE MONARCHY! :D

The First Stage of the ofensive!

The German army start taking the City of Miami and Boston,after three weeks,90% of the AUS army launch a ofensive to take this positions,more 8 mittelafrika divisions take a beachead in San Francisco,and start advancing like a plague.

(I don't know how to paste images :sad: )

After this,AUS army stop the counter attacks and smash the Mittelafrikan invasion,germany send 80 divisiosn to boston :O and 60 to miami,starting the first step of Operation barbarossa,AUS mobilizes partially ,and have in total 200 divisions.

(Oh God,I need to paste images)

After this,the german ofensive to take New England and Florida Starts,more are stopped in the attack of New York.Florida has been sucefull taken.

Mittelafrika Declares war in Mexico (LOL) and Start an offensive to annex them.

Image test:

The King of France,Louis Aphonse,duke of Anjou.

Louis_de_Bourbon.jpg

I prefer Prince Robert, Count of La Marche, althought the irony of having a Spaniard in the French throne -as in 1700s but in reverse- is too good to be missed.