+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1804 EXPLORATORY THREAD

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Dyranum View Post
    AFAIK, there is not really an Italy in 1804. There is a Napoleonic puppet Republic of Italy in Northern Italy though, if I recall correctly.
    And the Kingdom of Naples and the Kingdom of Sicily are against France. Your choice.
    His Imperial Majesty, Heavenly Sovereign of the State of Japan, 124th in His Line, in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920
    Formerly Daniel Palomino (1881--1963); Chilean Liberal, Senator, Admiral, and 13th President of the Chilean Republic, and
    Formerly Sebastian Hidalgo (1847--1913); Chilean Nationalist, Fascist, General, and Statesman of the New Chilean State

----
    [18:32:01] <etranger01> At best I can hope for Lesser Satan status
    [21:25:41] <Frymon-[Mailbox]> Obama's policy abroad is like sitting in a corner eating glue

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    I'd be in but I'm struggling to think of a Decent nation to play as. I'll be the Maratha. Unless someone suggests or I think of a better one.

I guess I'll play republic of naples.
    Those of you helping us test the repulsion gel today, just follow the blue line on the floor. Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news: bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts. ~Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    I will play, not sure what country yet.

EDIT: How about Portugal? They have Brazil and some other colonies, so they aren't too bad. As long as I am not signing up too late of course.
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word - Al Capone

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned
    • Cookie from DoomBunny for recognizing Dr. Strangelove references

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Signups technically haven't even started.
    Founder and Creator of World in Revolution

Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Ah, never mind then haha.

But put me down as interested!
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word - Al Capone

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned
    • Cookie from DoomBunny for recognizing Dr. Strangelove references

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    Technically; but we're doing it anyways because we are weird like that, though this is just a tentative roster of potential players.
    Last edited by Dyranum; 19-06-2012 at 00:08.
    Shynka: "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling."

Belgian Officer Gun Gun in Edge of Europe. Formerly Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased). Formerly Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased). Formerly Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    The RSFSR and associated SSRs in BoP 1920: A Truce for Twenty Years
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR (BoP1920), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Game thread open here.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3