• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NiL_FisK|Urd

First Lieutenant
24 Badges
Mar 21, 2012
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
Please look at the events 25000, 25025 and 25026 as the event triggers are messed up.

25000 and 25025 trigger at the start of the winter war, but 25000 should trigger AFTER winter war, and 25025 should not trigger until the great patriotic war. 25026 has just generally confusing triggers, like NOT = { NOT = ...

Upvote 0
25000: should be fixable by commenting the war trigger out so it fires only after Finns seceded provs/accepted end of winter war.
25025: confusing triggers and even more confusing in 25026 due to inversion attempt. I tried to fix/adapt them for CORE and got a major headache from these two.
AFAIR one of these events should prevent SOV from annihilating FIN while the other should produce a somewhat more aggressive SOV in the north if FIN advances too far.

I currently work through event for CORE but I'll have a look at 25/26 and the AI files next week. In the associated ai files I have seen an area multiplier of 2.0 for Leningrad and after FIN is a bit silent the 2.0 for Murmansk is reduced from 2.0 to 1.2. I don't think the murmansk multiplier should be that high and Leningrad my be reduced a little.

An attempt to fix the events in question, please have a look.
SOV events: just two WW events slept if FIN caves-in

25000: just commented out the war trigger
25025 and 25026 reworked, curently just validator- and load-tested.
25025/26 are separated into three section - one for WW, one for GPW and one for later war without GER or soviet-aligned GER

If SOV is still stationing too many units in the North after WW consider reducing the area multipliers in \switch\SOV_Finland_Release.ai
-> Murmansk should be set to 1.0, Leningrad to 1.5. If you have saves after WW please have a look at province priorities and area multipliers for 135/150/152 - if they are not properly cleared they may still suck up a lot of units.
If they are not properly cleared I suggest to reload them with the ai file and set to -1 to get them cleared.
EDIT: the release ai also does not reduce the high FIN country priorities of 100. I don't know if you can overwrite a single country priority or always have to present the whole list.

Attachments

• events.rar
    20,3 KB · Views: 42
Two modified ai switch files + two further modified event files:
sov_germany.ai: province priority for Leningrad reduced from 100 to 60, Moscow added with 60, Stalingrad, Kharkov and Bryansk from 20 to 30
SOV_Fin_Demands.ai: province priorities adjusted like in sov_germany.ai
events: reverted the change to 25000, it should fire if WW started or Finns caved-in as it actually releases troops stationed in the area around FIN via event 25001. Post-WW clean-up is done via 25006 which now sleeps 25000 and clears the flag like 25000 would do (25000 should always fire before 25006 or just 25006 as the AI instructions contradict each other somewhat).

Attachments

• Files for Aod 108 beta5 v4.rar
    21,8 KB · Views: 26