• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoa, I just noticed this. Used to be my favorite mod until I started playing WiF. Thank you for the conversion FT, I will have to check it out when I get home from work :)

Thanks a lot, I really got to try this... If only I find a way to make my different HoI Versions work in the first place...

OMG RWGLAUD....DONT bother...take a look at the dates...this mod was converted sort of to work on D.H. 1.02.....it IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY it will work on D.H. 1.05.1. With your track record of having issues with current working mods...maybe you should avoid digging around the forum and trying to use old unupdated 9 year old mods. IF you looking for a twist on hoi2/ dh game ...ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY is on sale for a couple of dollars now....MUCH better than an 15 year old mod that wasnt build for D.H. in the first place....GOOD LUCK

• 1Haha
Reactions:
OMG RWGLAUD....DONT bother...take a look at the dates...this mod was converted sort of to work on D.H. 1.02.....it IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY it will work on D.H. 1.05.1. With your track record of having issues with current working mods...maybe you should avoid digging around the forum and trying to use old unupdated 9 year old mods. IF you looking for a twist on hoi2/ dh game ...ARSENAL OF DEMOCRACY is on sale for a couple of dollars now....MUCH better than an 15 year old mod that wasnt build for D.H. in the first place....GOOD LUCK
Oh man, but for a moment there I really thought someone converted it for 1.05. o_O