• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mustang34

Recruit
31 Badges
Dec 24, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Semper Fi
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Knights of Honor
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
First post dont betoo hard on me.
picture this ,2 divisions ,3 brigade in each sitting in Berlin.How do i put a brigade into one of these divisions
without having to move this particular division out of berlin to merge units.I know ther is a merge botton
in division description face ,which is alright to merge into one divisio but not 2,how to merge???????:huh:

ta.i know there is a tech for 5 brigades -division,but i cant put an arty brig into a division without moving that divisio out of berlin,away from the other division.i only go with 4brigades per division anyway..cant put arty into a division when there is a stack of divisions in one provience

Select the whole stack. You should then have 2 divisions plus the 1 loose brigade all selected. Now click the little 'x' in the upper right corner of the status bar for the one division you do NOT want mess with, thus dropping it from the selected batch. Now you can hit the combine button and only affect the desired units.