just some questions since i like the idea of a DLC focusing on muslims...
1. are persian culture counties counted as arabic or r they a diffrent culture as they rly r in real life?
2. if they r diffrent will they get unique buildings too? examples r welcomed!
3. will the execute and imprisonment for other ppl other than kinsmen work the same as christians and cost same piety?
4. does caliphs have excommunication power too, like pope?
5. is there a possibility to rise against a caliph to become caliph? something like anti-pope or something? (or become a new caliph of ur own?)
tnx... i will get this game plus DLC if its as cool as it seems
In Fire & Ashes, we shall rule the wolrd... For we are KINGs!!!
You didnt see the many complain threads soon after the release of the game about HRE blobbing ? They just lost their powder on complaining about it. Now its quite an old topic.The HRE is far too stable, centralized, and blobby, too, yet people seem to complain about that less (yes, people do point it out, but it doesn't generate the same level of excitement, and the HRE hasn't seen the same level of nerfs for whatever reason, despite its tendancy to routinely conquer France, Spain, and northern Africa).
adding: There should be an option before gamestart in the menu about "fantasy"-empires. But what can you do...
edit: I'm realy looking forward on playing Isnogud and realising his dreams http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isnogud
Unrelated, but is the Latin Empire finally going to be formable and use a short name (no "Empire of Latin Empire")? I mean they already put in completely fictional fantasy empires can't they at least make an empire that actually existed formable?
Am I the only one who was tickled by the Deckard Cain reference?
Would it be better to use the word "dissolve" instead of "destroy" when it comes to eliminating titles?
I love everything I read. Because of stuff like this, Paradox is truly the best gaming company around.
EA's games are amazing, at least to judge from my flatmates FIFA 12 online experience. He rages choleric and screams at those bastards all day long until he turns off his xbox finally, no shit.