Thread: Save Games

Private
    EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

Save Games

Why can't I save mutiple saves? I just had a power hit and lost my entire game because the one save file got croupted. I don't see why there is not the standard save features that allow you to save under as many names as you like.

Private

And I was just one turn away from discovering new lands.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuPride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Can you not go into your save file and accesss a previous turn file? Better to lose one turn than to lose a whole game.
    PoN Beta & Researcher
    The most significant event of the Twentieth Century will be the fact that the North Americans speak English.

Otto von Bismarck (1815-1898)

Private

I did not see any previous saves. Maybe I'm missing something.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In your game folder \vgn\saves\the name of your game\backup! There you will find a backup of your last 3 turns- so don't panic
    The reason why the sun never sets on The British Empire is because God doesn't trust the British in the dark.
    -Rev. W. B. Brown of New Jersey
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Private

Found it thanks all of you.