• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Factor99

Sergeant
10 Badges
Sep 23, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Sorry to clutter, but I've had this happen to me at least three times after reloading, and I would really, really like an answer.

545090_4234396383379_731985205_n.jpg

After one random day (I noticed that it almost always happens when one month ends and another begins), all of my super-sphere-friends suddenly not only unally me in some cases, but almost all of them immediately drop their relations with me to 0 - a 200 point drop. How is this possible, and how can I prevent it? Am I seeing things here, should this even be happening? Why does it happen for some, if not all?

The real question is just what the hell goes on on this one day that makes everyone suddenly indifferent about their autocratic masters?

===============

If this was explained in a changelog or I should be aware of this, I apologize in advance for being ignorant and would like someone to point it out for me.

True that - can I request a mod to move this to the MEIOU thread, then, rather than repost it (and create even more clutter)? I honestly thought it was a general game thing.

It might be a general game thing.

I've had the following phenomenon:

On reloading a saved game, all of everyone's influence in a country is removed, opinions are reset to neutral. I've had this happen several times now.

It is an EU3 mod. I wasn't aware that it was the name of a vic2 mod though.

It's really not. He's using PDM, and I suspect Prussia is firing some decision or something.

Wait, wait...

I literally just facepalmed myself out a window. I have the MEIOU mod for EU3... but this is the APD mod, yes...

Christ I'm so retarded...

But yes, help would be very... helpful...

As I say, I think there's an event in the late 1860s to cause AUS to lose influence in South Germany, as otherwise Germany has terrible trouble forming.

As I say, I think there's an event in the late 1860s to cause AUS to lose influence in South Germany, as otherwise Germany has terrible trouble forming.

The thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened. After constantly unallying and re-allying all these SOI's (Modena, Parma, Lucca, Tuscany, Papal States, Switzerland, Bavaria, Wurt, Saxony, Silesia, Baden) - they do this about five years later. It's quite annoying. It doesn't remove them from my sphere, just drops relations to 0...

Isn't this caused by a country changing tags, like Austria becoming Austria-Hungary? I know if I form Germany, the next time I reload a game my relations will be reset.

I'm not forming AH like eight times per game, however, as this like I said before has happened at least three times. I can't remember if it *did* happen after I formed AH, but I'm quite skeptical of a hidden mechanic that if you form AH, every February the Gods frown upon you and all your SOI's drop 200 relation points...

And it sure as heck wasn't and isn't obvious - nothing popped up in any of the times I've run it except for some random Treaty of London signing every now and then. Should I recreate this thread on the mod thread, if it's not gonna get m'ved?