+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: War of the Roses E3 Screenshots - Death before Dishonor

Colonel Paradox Dev Team Regina's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

War of the Roses E3 Screenshots - Death before Dishonor

War is coming.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WaroftheRoses_E3screens1.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	504.2 KB
ID:	56212Click image for larger version

Name:	WaroftheRoses_E3screens2.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	481.1 KB
ID:	56213Click image for larger version

Name:	WaroftheRoses_E3screens3.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	286.3 KB
ID:	56214Click image for larger version

Name:	WaroftheRoses_E3screens4.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	481.9 KB
ID:	56215Click image for larger version

Name:	WaroftheRoses_E3screens5.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	469.4 KB
ID:	56216
    Paradox Development Studio - Strategy is Our Game
    Feel free to show your support for us at PDS - the devs behind EU, CK, Hoi & Vicky: www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio
    Check out the Paradox Wiki in search for answers & share your knowledge with your fellow Paradoxians: http://wiki.paradoxplaza.com/

I like the hoods :P if war is coming, we will recieve it with a big huge! and some swords. Nice screenshots.

You got to admire how beautiful this game looks.
    Fantastic!
    Check out my Archery suggestion - http://alturl.com/o52iz
    And my gaming channel - http://alturl.com/tyfoq

*throws money at screen*

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteKing Arthur IIMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Really like them (new Desktop Background ^^)
    regards NIN3

"Don´t read my boring signature, go out and meet your freinds ^^."

"Noch sitzt ihr da oben, ihr feigen Gestalten – vom Feinde bezahlt, dem Volke zum Spott!

Doch einst wird wieder Gerechtigkeit walten – dann richtet das Volk, dann gnade euch Gott!" Theodor Körner [sry but its german]

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    They are some lovely screenies!
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

they look awsome. can't wait to see this in game

I'm going to have to harrangue people mercilessly if that tournament frogmouth helm doesnt confer horrible penalties to turning speed and mobility on foot......

those things are for horseback riding, and solidly strapped to the breastplate.
    "We had two bags of books, seventy-five PDF files, five sheets of high-resolution linework, a hard drive half-full of photographs, and a whole galaxy of armour, swords, pollaxes, maces... Also, a quarto of latin texts, a quarto of manuscripts, a case of swords, and two dozen fechtbuch. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious history collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
    The only things that really worried me were the fechtbuch. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a history binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

I think that turning speed and mobility are nice as i saw in videos. They have a huge penalty if you are blocking with a shield and things like that; if you reduce those things i think the gameplay experience could be affected in some bad way

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesWar of the Vikings

Blog Entries
    Tbh it looks like screen caps from the trailer?

Looking very nice!

Magicka

I really hope you can wear these hoods with plate armour :P
    Knowledge is Power - all the information to War of the Roses so far collected at one place.

Highland skin DLC pack

- What can change the signature of a man?

I just hope we can get pubs to move in perfect formation like in these pics.

Quote Originally Posted by -Suzerain- View Post
    I'm going to have to harrangue people mercilessly if that tournament frogmouth helm doesnt confer horrible penalties to turning speed and mobility on foot......

those things are for horseback riding, and solidly strapped to the breastplate.
    I have ridden in a frog mouth they are fine for jousting (given a good horse) but on foot as Suzerain said they are horrible and historically weren't used. But they are pretty much proff to any weapon.
    Joust in RL, Homeopath, Nutritionist and Dance Flamenco and Salsa

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionCK2: Holy Knight

Damn nice!
    Looks like Single player tho.

Crusader Kings IIKing Arthur IIMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

well then, if there's a war coming we best get ready. Sharpen your swords (Clean mouses) Practice your foot work (clean keyboard and make sure W,A,S,D work) and clean your helmets! (wipe screen till spotless)

I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield (on a server )

Yes we could start forming some detachments and getting armies organised
    Joust in RL, Homeopath, Nutritionist and Dance Flamenco and Salsa

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

I just saw a trailer of this game and its looks AMAZING!!!!
    "One man or a thousand foot, makes not difference to a knight"-French before Courtrai

Second Lieutenant Communitnerd92's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Res Publica

looks nice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast