+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why won't my allies call me to war?

Why won't my allies call me to war?

Just a quick question. Mostly, I was wondering what the AI behavior is supposed to be when it comes to calling allies to arms - yes, before someone brings it up, they should be ABLE to call me to arms (if I play as them I can do it), so why don't they?

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Consider yourself lucky. Everytime I make an ally, I always get called into war a short time afterwards. You can always ask to join if you really want to go to war.

Regent-Custodian of the Light riknap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    actually, if your character's opinion of them is low (ie. your character's in-game stat-dependent opinion of the other), they can't call you to war.
    LUX INVICTA! Rebuild the Empire of Megas Alexandros! Restore Roman Glory! Banish the Dark Ages!
    >>[Subsidiary Modules] [Frequent Questions] [Gameplay Guide] [Changelogs] [LUX INVICTA AETERNA]<<

Saeculum Obscurum: A Late Antiquity Mod, Fall of the Western Roman Empire and Rise of the Early Medieval Era. [beta state]
    LIBERT3 Primary Portal, for the Lux Invicta Buildings & Events, Retinues & Tactics, Traits & Technology Module. [INTEGRATED]
    Advanced Battles & Combat Depth Essentials. Planning portal for a comprehensive tactics overhaul project. [WIP - RESUMED]
    El Psy Congroo: Battle for world-line delta. A role-playing invasion modification. [WIP - EXP farming]

Yeah this does happen alot.

IF you (your character) has low relations with them , they usually won't call you to war. But i think there is also a bug atm that causes some wars to end inconclusively when you call allies.

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by riknap View Post
    actually, if your character's opinion of them is low (ie. your character's in-game stat-dependent opinion of the other), they can't call you to war.
    Hmm, I did not know that. I guess my king wants to be friends with everybody he meets -_-

Send him a gift to cheer him up! I like allies calling to me war, free money/prestige and sometimes piety. Hurrah!

+ Reply to Thread