+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Locking the Max Game Speed?

BL-logic
    Developer
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Locking the Max Game Speed?

Is it possible to lock the max game speed to 4x? I sometimes give in to temptation and go with 5x. I need to force myself not to use 5x
    Ex East vs West Diplomacy Developer

Ex Black ICE Beta Tester / Community Manager / Developer

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You can do that with your willpower.

BL-logic
    Developer
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy View Post
    You can do that with your willpower.
    My willpower sometimes weakens my brother. I have to resist temptation!

85 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLegioMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive Founder
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Blog Entries
    Why is going at 5x bad?

Also

Who is Will and why does he have the power??? LOL
    Forum Rules
    If I post in color, I do so as a Moderator: When a staff member posts in official capacity, do not comment or quote, PM instead
    Yes my father is alive, the user name was a joke from days of yore....
    BlackICE TFH

BL-logic
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Had a dad View Post
    Why is going at 5x bad?

Also

Who is Will and why does he have the power??? LOL
    #

Ahahaha the greatest problem i have with 5x is that the game goes way too fast for me to keep track and i lose my connection to the scenario and country but i really feel tempted to skip certain months while i am waiting.

Will is a nice person and he was born into power...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Death6 View Post
    Will is a nice person and he was born into power...
    Mmmmm... I have my doubts.
    It has been said that history repeats itself.

“The more you know about the past, the better prepared you are for the future.” ~ Teddy Roosevelt
    “A generation which ignores history has no past and no future.” ~ Robert Heinlein
    “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
    “What is history? An echo of the past in the future; a reflex from the future on the past” ~ Victor Hugo
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” ~ George Santayana
    “History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.” ~ Karl Marx
    “And history with all her volumes vast, Hath but one page.” ~ Lord Byron
    Goodbye East vs West. You're not forgotten!
    The glow! Aaah! The wonderful glow! Can you not see it, General?

Corporal
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Death6 View Post
    I have to resist temptation!
    Give into it. It may never pass your way again. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread