• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Needed to vote someone, picked the last person to vote.

That's called "LSST".
I know it's the first day and all, but providing at least that bare minimum of a reason is no more than common courtesy.

Ok, sorry, still learning some elements of the game.

Ok, sorry, still learning some elements of the game.
Awk, don't listen to randy's whining ;)
You don't have to provide a reason on the first day, really, because usually it's impossible to have any. As the game progresses and you get more stuff to think about, more reasoned votes are expected, although a lot of people still don't bother half the time. Recently people seem to think you should try and make up a reason on the first day, but if there's no good reason you may as well go random.

unvote clophiroth!

Vote telesien

Votecount, 35 min left until deadline.

(4) telesien - punkbob, jens, falc, humancalc

(3) humancalc - Clophi, Boris, randy

(1) Clophi - marty
(1) EURO - telesien
(1) Boris - Rendap
(1) jens - Kiwi
(1) falc - doombunny
(1) doombunny - thandros

not voted: 3 people making me sad.
Edit: fixed fault

Last edited:
Is it to hard to understand that I´m so unnofensive as a spoon? I can´t be a wolf, Tamius! :p

Day 1

Fingers were pointed, shouts were let out. The council, which once had been united in their struggle against the Empire, now displayed a remarkable indecisiveness. But it was clear that someone had to pay for the Ewok, and in the end the one person that didn't really like anyone, and in return wasn't liked by his peers, was forced to bite the bullet. Tragically it soon became apparent that imperial agents aren't chosen for their ability to be universally disliked. The enemy was still out there.

During the night, a restless one for many in the council, the Jawa council member suddenly found itself in a duel with a servant droid. It had been reprogrammed, refitted and was soon able to overpower the small Jawa. What followed was a one-man bloodbath, as the life and blood of the poor Jawa was squeezed out of its body before the droid self-destructed.

telesien the villager was lynched.
Boris the villager was hunted.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, was watching the Sweden-England game.

Should also be two people awaiting subbing, but I will double-check first.

Hmmm...interesting, humancalculator is going to be lynched, then is saved at the last minute? Guess who by? Yep, humancalculator. I see a pattern here.

Vote humancalculator

I have no clue how you are making such quick assumptions based on day one voting....

VOTE MARTY99

Vote Thandros

I had made the decision that whoever put the second vote on either marty or HC was likely to be evil.

Well thanks, you nerdy jerks. Lucas doesn't like you.

I don't like you either.

:mad:

;)

Vote Tamius

I alone have the right to harm Thandros. :p

Sorry for not voting... had a hell of a day at work :eek:o

humancalc's vote on telesien is clearly self-preservation... but wouldn't Falc have been protecting a packmate by creating a tie ? So :

Vote Falc