• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In

Hey, I am not I-don't-like-you-either. I am I-don't-like-you-either guy. You know that guy who didn't like Luke in the cantina in Mos Eisley?

In.

Yes.

Signups closed, roles going out. First deadline tomorrow 20:00 CEST as planned.

Edit: Roles are out. If you didn't receive a PM due to a full inbox, clear it and let me know.

Last edited:
It's not like I am any good, my only two memorable games were when I killed 3 wolves the first day, and when I subbed in and played a great game until thistletooth spied me sending a PM. Otherwise I suck.

I may have also had a secret method for a few games that seemed to kill wolves and seers indiscrimatly based on profile pages.

Hey, I am not I-don't-like-you-either. I am I-don't-like-you-either guy. You know that guy who didn't like Luke in the cantina in Mos Eisley?

Everyone in Star Wars has a back story and name. Most of them are stupid and would be better left as unknowns to be wondered about.

[video=youtube;Dfru7pUN0vI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfru7pUN0vI[/video]

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... as if millions of voices noticed there was no mock voting going on and suddenly cried out in terror.

Vote Falc

For compaining over missing votes

Vote Rendap

For voting the one who was complaining over missing votes.

Vote Gigau
For voting the one who was voting the one who was complaining over missing votes.

Vote da kiwi