• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The biggest one I can see is you voted kiwi on the last day. He was a likely villager due to his vote on Falc the previous day. Usually (not always, but usually) when a wolf is killed, the voters who contributed most to the death of the wolves are not wolves. In the case of Falc on the second last day, Kiwi and Rendap were 2 important voters. Doombunny, who killed a wolf earlier, but not on such an important day, had a higher chance to be a wolf.

I had discarded DoomBunny as his record was clean, and both Rendap and Kiwi vouched for him.

I switched back and for between the two as a result, not knowing which one to trust... I ended up voting Kiwi cause i had to stop switching at some point, and Kiwi was so adament on having me killed that i had a slightly greater suspicion towards him.

My problem with this game is that I learned from EURO, jonti-h, and Lemeard the Great.

Three completely different playstyles and all have their own insanity. Insanity < logic, and yet I still use insanity. :p

and hdk and AVN.

To be honest, I had a nagging feeling as the deadline approaced (and I wasn't online) that I had chosen wrong. However, that was not against Doom I was looking but more against Kiwi.....

So Doom had me completely fooled. I'm just glad that my analysis on Kiwi was spot on.... :)

No new Lite ?Do i need to organise a new one ? :p

Damn... sometimes, i should keep my big mouth closed... thought i'd trigger an announcement...

Now it seems i need to find an idea.... be warned : it might be a crappy one. ;)

Werewolf Lite CCXXXVI

anubis1.gif

Uniting the Lotus and the Papyrus

palette_de_narmer.jpg

Date

About 5200 years ago

What will soon become the Two Lands, or the Two Kingdoms,...

Somewhere in the Delta of the Nile,

night is deep dark. In the main village of the Clan of the Shell, most of the village is fast asleep in the huts, except for a few sentries.

For several years, the leader of the Clan has insisted that the world ends beyond the swamps surrounding the village. So the sentries just keep a lazy eye for animals coming out of the swamps.

But the unimaginable has happened : men come out of the swamp, kill the sentries and go on to kill all the villagers.

On that night, the Clan of the Shell has been eliminated...

Abydos, a few weeks later,

the leader of the Clan of the Jackal has summoned a gathering of the leaders of the different clans. They have accepted, given the fresh memories of the recent Clan Wars.

The leaders of the Clans of the Bull and of the Lion are reluctant, but their respective allies of the Clans of the Stork and of the Antiloppe convinced them to attend.

The elimination of the Clan of the Shell puts everyone on edge. Violent discussions break out... the Bull, the Lion and the Oryx are at each other's throat.

The Jackal has trouble keeping the situation from escalating back to a Clan War.

Quickly, it appears that a new player is around : Scorpion has styled himself king of Upper Egypt, and intends on crushing the Clans to rule both Upper and Lower Egypt.