• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is crucial that people keep track of the votes. Right now we have Thandros on 3, Suirantes on 2 and Doombunny on 1. If they're all villagers, a snipe from Thandros to Doombunny would win the wolves the game. Of course, that also assumes one of the Thandros voters is a wolf. A gigau-Falc pack would work, and matches all the information available as a possible pack.

Whoever votes next of Doombunny and Falc needs a damn good reason to vote someone other than Suirantes. The last voter should vote someone who hasn't been voted. I'll be annoyed if I wake up to find this has been messed up.

One last thing before I head to long overdue sleep:

Right now I'm sitting one short of a hat trick of lite victories. I know I'm a decent hunt choice, but I'd really appreciate it if the wolves left me alive at least for one more night to give me a chance to win or lose the game for myself :) There'll still be five or six people left tomorrow, so I'll leave it to your wolfish judgement whether you think you can win with my vote around, or if you need me gone.

Votecount, 3h50min until deadline.

(3) Thandros - gigau, Rendap, Suirantes

(2) Suirantes - humancalc, Capt Kiwi
(1) DoomBunny - Thandros

not voted: Falc

You forgot DoomBunny haven't voted either?

Sorry lads, was busy with setting up a new game, then with school.

For now.

Vote Suirantes

I'm gonna read through all your new posts now, so it may change.

EDIT: Worked my way through. Took a look at Kiwi's maths. Seems sound. Vote stays.

Last edited:
Sorry for being a bit absent lately, work is hectic and the Big game is quite a conundrum.

I do like the current approach:

VOTE DOOMBUNNY

Anyone else suddenly have the urge to lynch Falc? His move leaves the votes pretty open to a wolf snipe...

unvote suirantes

vote thandros

Just for the heck of it. Let's see what happens.

Anyone else suddenly have the urge to lynch Falc? His move leaves the votes pretty open to a wolf snipe...

That's the whole POINT.

We have just enough time left, if a wolf is stupid enough to blow his cover today we more than likely win the game.

Except of course now you've blown it by pointing it out.

Good game, wolf.

Thanks, but me being the target of said snipe makes the whole deal just that little bit less appealing...

UNVOTE THANDROS

VOTE SUIRANTES

Still wavering between those two.

(4) Suirantes - humancalc, Capt Kiwi, DoomBunny, Thandros
(1) DoomBunny - Falc

Ok, so that's the score at this time. 18 minutes left.

I am a villager, lynching me right now won't help the village.

Votecount, deadline.

(4) Suirantes - Capt Kiwi, DoomBunny, Thandros, humancalc

(1) DoomBunny - Falc

Day 5

Two victories, two defeats. The fate of the council was uncertain at best, but there was still faith that the situation could be handled. One thing was for sure, the bloodshed was far from over. Some argued that this was the time to eliminate several people, but caution came out on top and as such only one met his fate on this day. Suirantes, former rebel turned council member, was chosen and put to death without trouble. It would turn out to be a mistake, for he had never betrayed the cause and was loyal to the republic.

As the night struck the horror of reality struck amongst the remaining council members. There were only 7 of them left, and most likely 6 after the night. Who could be trusted, who couldn't? The ones who knew wouldn't tell however, they were busy turning HK-48 from an assassination droid to a piece of scrap metal in the midst of the dark night.

Suirantes the villager was lynched.
humancalculator the villager was hunted.