• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope, not what I mean. What I mean is I'd rather the wolves hunted the people I don't know about and left the people I do have a read on alive ;) Whether I survive is irrelevant. If I think I've found a wolf I'll go for them.

Whatever :p I'm pretty sure I know what you mean though, I'm just terrible at communicating. I think there's merits on either side. If you publish a graduated list of everyone, and who you find more suspicious than others, there's a better chance of steering the village towards your choices, and if you're right, then a better chance of catching a wolf. On the other hand, it makes it easier for the wolves to people that are easier to read.

Votecount, 35 min until deadline

(9) EUROO7 - humancalc, marty, tamius, Capt Kiwi, Suirantes, gigau, DoomBunny, Rendap, Falc

(1) Clophiroth - Thandros
(1) gigau - Clophiroth

not voted: EURO

How forgetful of me.

Vote Clarice

She's a wolf, ah, I'm being sacrificed by my own pack. help. help. Lynch him after I die etc. etc.

Votecount, deadline

(9) EUROO7 - humancalc, marty, tamius, Capt Kiwi, Suirantes, gigau, DoomBunny, Rendap, Falc

(1) Clophiroth - Thandros
(1) gigau - Clophiroth
(1) humancalc - EURO

Day 3

A word and the day was gone. Someone claimed to have evidence that the council member only known as EURO was an Imperial Agent. A half-hearted attempt at defence was futile, EURO was soon tried, found guilty and shot. Yet another victorious day for the council, but would it last?

During the night there was another casualty, proving that there were still agents to find. Rush Limbaugh was found dead in the morning, tied to a chair and with a cloth stuck down his throat. A note had been left in his lap, reading: "This is what happens to people who talk too much".

EUROO7 the werewolf was lynched.
marty99 the villager was hunted.

Great. :rofl: Back in werewolf after half a year out and I've been hunted early in all my first 3 games. Just like old times.

Last edited:
How forgetful of me.

Vote Clarice

She's a wolf, ah, I'm being sacrificed by my own pack. help. help. Lynch him after I die etc. etc.

Alibi vote ?

(mean of couse trying to give an alibi to one of his packmate...)

I'm now inclined to think Humancalculator is just a villager. No wolf would realistically claim someone else in was a wolf if it was true. It must be an attempt to throw us off and buy more time for the wolves to kill more.

Vote Clophiroth

Still don't trust her and she's the most suspicious one left.

Last edited:
Wait, wasn't that a joke?

walrus or clophiroth? All I know is both at some stage have corrected other people's posts about them to use the feminine pronoun. If they want to correct me that's fine.

walrus or clophiroth? All I know is both at some stage have corrected other people's posts about them to use the feminine pronoun. If they want to correct me that's fine.

I'm pretty sure Walrus is male, considering how he talked about his girlfriend also reading his forum games and commenting on them :p
Also, Rysz met him once, I believe. In england.

I am well aware that walrus has a girlfriend. It doesn't mean much either way. However, if Rysz has met walrus that trumps a half remembering of what may have been a joke or RP.

Anyway, as for the game:

Clophiroth is a good lynch, and so is tamius.

Vote tamius23

Now can we get some more votes? I've barely heard a peep out of some players.

Walrus is a walrus.