• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Pedro

Everyone in Star Wars has a back story and name. Most of them are stupid and would be better left as unknowns to be wondered about.
I wonder how do nerds achieve such good level of education, when they evidentely have so much free time.... Wait, I know. No sex...

And I refuse to participate in sham voting. I don't like it either. :p

I have decided Randakar doesn't deserve to live.

vote Randy the Putrid

VOTE PUNKBOB

Random.

Who throws out half a pizza?

Vote humancalculator

@Tamius23: You ask this on an internet forum...what do you think? :p

I'd say it's about 50% bad. Just like the movies ;)
+1
The first three weren't as polished as you would want but by the time you got to Phantom Menace you really get into the storyline!
So, tamius, if you are going to watch Star Wars, make sure you watch the sequels first :)

I'm a monster.

+1
The first three weren't as polished as you would want but by the time you got to Phantom Menace you really get into the storyline!
So, tamius, if you are going to watch Star Wars, make sure you watch the sequels first :)

I'm a monster.
Plus Lucas is kind and sensible enough to try and repair the old movies with new stuff. I must say that especially Han Solo is now fans' favourite.

Night 0

Although Coruscant never lies silent at night, the council chambers did as its inhabitants had gone to sleep after lengthy days of discussion. It was not until the early morning that the absence of a certain council member, the Ewok ambassador, was noted and the alarm was only raised when he missed the lunch meeting. A search of his room yielded nothing, until someone spotted the amazingly cute stuffed animal in the closet. Or, actually, the amazingly cute stuffed Ewok. As the dreadful truth spread amongst the crowd another realisation came through with it; the Ewok had been murdered, and the killers were clearly trained killers. Who else could have the time to kill someone and stuff them in a single night?

Later, during the afternoon-tea meeting, someone raised the question whether or not guards should be summoned. The council was determined on this point however, any outside involvement would also inevitably leak the events to the public. They simply couldn't have the people thinking there were assassins and traitors amongst their new leaders. This would have to be settled internally.

Suirantes the villager was hunted.

Let the voting begin.

SUIRANTESS!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Someone will pay for this with their lives. No refund. :mad:

Vote humancalculator, this time for real.

Plus Lucas is kind and sensible enough to try and repair the old movies with new stuff. I must say that especially Han Solo is now fans' favourite.
Jar Jar Binks is genuinely my favourite character out of the series. Because I was like 5 when the movie came out and I haven't watched it in since :p

Vote EUROO7

Because there can be only one and the other one is more fun :p

I have decided Randakar doesn't deserve to live.

vote Randy the Putrid

Putrid? Putrid?!? :eek:hmy:
I will get you for this... :ninja:

There's a Random Orgy in the Cantina tonight! Only one not there is the Evil

VOTE Boris