+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Lite CCXXXV: The Empire Strikes Back

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Vote Pedro
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Grand Pasha of the Czars punkbob's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III
    Semper Fi500k club

Vote Euro
    I've won 5* WWL, according to the_hdk

Otherwise I just spout off nonsense, and inhabit the werewolf forums during work hours.

@!%!&$*^$^##!%

I will F!^%#! KILL YOU PUNKBOB! -EUR007

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    Vote Doombunny

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    Everyone in Star Wars has a back story and name. Most of them are stupid and would be better left as unknowns to be wondered about.
    I wonder how do nerds achieve such good level of education, when they evidentely have so much free time.... Wait, I know. No sex...

And I refuse to participate in sham voting. I don't like it either.
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I have decided Randakar doesn't deserve to live.

vote Randy the Putrid
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    VOTE PUNKBOB

Random.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by humancalculator View Post
    VOTE PUNKBOB

Random.

Unvote Randy
    Vote Clarice

RANDOM
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Is it bad that I've never seen Star Wars?

Hackworth H. Hackington II Esq marty99's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Who throws out half a pizza?

Vote humancalculator

@Tamius23: You ask this on an internet forum...what do you think?
    (Sign-ups closed, however subs are always needed.)
    For ease of navigation:
    Most recent update (this one)
    A tactical forum game of lies, deception, plotting and paranoia.

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Is it bad that I've never seen Star Wars?
    I'd say it's about 50% bad. Just like the movies
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    I'd say it's about 50% bad. Just like the movies
    +1
    The first three weren't as polished as you would want but by the time you got to Phantom Menace you really get into the storyline!
    So, tamius, if you are going to watch Star Wars, make sure you watch the sequels first

I'm a monster.
    For ease of navigation:

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by marty99 View Post
    +1
    The first three weren't as polished as you would want but by the time you got to Phantom Menace you really get into the storyline!
    So, tamius, if you are going to watch Star Wars, make sure you watch the sequels first

I'm a monster.
    Plus Lucas is kind and sensible enough to try and repair the old movies with new stuff. I must say that especially Han Solo is now fans' favourite.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Night 0

Although Coruscant never lies silent at night, the council chambers did as its inhabitants had gone to sleep after lengthy days of discussion. It was not until the early morning that the absence of a certain council member, the Ewok ambassador, was noted and the alarm was only raised when he missed the lunch meeting. A search of his room yielded nothing, until someone spotted the amazingly cute stuffed animal in the closet. Or, actually, the amazingly cute stuffed Ewok. As the dreadful truth spread amongst the crowd another realisation came through with it; the Ewok had been murdered, and the killers were clearly trained killers. Who else could have the time to kill someone and stuff them in a single night?

Later, during the afternoon-tea meeting, someone raised the question whether or not guards should be summoned. The council was determined on this point however, any outside involvement would also inevitably leak the events to the public. They simply couldn't have the people thinking there were assassins and traitors amongst their new leaders. This would have to be settled internally.

Suirantes the villager was hunted.

Let the voting begin.

SUIRANTESS!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Someone will pay for this with their lives. No refund.

Vote humancalculator, this time for real.
    For ease of navigation:

Plus Lucas is kind and sensible enough to try and repair the old movies with new stuff. I must say that especially Han Solo is now fans' favourite.
    Jar Jar Binks is genuinely my favourite character out of the series. Because I was like 5 when the movie came out and I haven't watched it in since
    For ease of navigation:

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Vote humancalculator

500k club

Vote EUROO7

Because there can be only one and the other one is more fun

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    I have decided Randakar doesn't deserve to live.

vote Randy the Putrid
    Putrid? Putrid?!?
    I will get you for this...
    "Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Vote EUROO7

Because there can be only one and the other one is more fun
    Evil! Evil, I say!
    Vote evil thirdvoter telesien
    "Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There's a Random Orgy in the Cantina tonight! Only one not there is the Evil

VOTE Boris
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast