+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Does strategic resources stack?

  1. #1

    Does strategic resources stack?

    Hello, am playing as Soveits in a 3.05 game. In my strategic resources, I have heavy water. That gives me a 40% bounes to Nuclear research. I also couped Canada and they joined my faction. Now I also have Uranium, which gives me another 40%. Does the combine to a total of 80%

  2. #2
    Lt. General Thanik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    If you have two different kind of strategic resources they stack. So you have +80%.

    P.S. Don't nuke all cities in the world
    Simple English User

  3. #3
    Alright. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Colonel wildbillhdmax01's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    War of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsEUIV: Art of War
    EUIV: El Dorado

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Michigan, United States
    Yea but the same strategic resources won't.
    It has been said that history repeats itself.

    “The more you know about the past, the better prepared you are for the future.” ~ Teddy Roosevelt
    “A generation which ignores history has no past and no future.” ~ Robert Heinlein
    “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
    “What is history? An echo of the past in the future; a reflex from the future on the past” ~ Victor Hugo
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” ~ George Santayana
    “History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.” ~ Karl Marx
    “And history with all her volumes vast, Hath but one page.” ~ Lord Byron
    Goodbye East vs West. You're not forgotten!
    The glow! Aaah! The wonderful glow! Can you not see it, General?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts