+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does strategic resources stack?

Does strategic resources stack?

Hello, am playing as Soveits in a 3.05 game. In my strategic resources, I have heavy water. That gives me a 40% bounes to Nuclear research. I also couped Canada and they joined my faction. Now I also have Uranium, which gives me another 40%. Does the combine to a total of 80%

If you have two different kind of strategic resources they stack. So you have +80%.

P.S. Don't nuke all cities in the world
    Simple English User

Alright. Thanks.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods

Yea but the same strategic resources won't.
    It has been said that history repeats itself.

“The more you know about the past, the better prepared you are for the future.” ~ Teddy Roosevelt
    “A generation which ignores history has no past and no future.” ~ Robert Heinlein
    “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
    “What is history? An echo of the past in the future; a reflex from the future on the past” ~ Victor Hugo
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” ~ George Santayana
    “History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.” ~ Karl Marx
    “And history with all her volumes vast, Hath but one page.” ~ Lord Byron
    Goodbye East vs West. You're not forgotten!
    The glow! Aaah! The wonderful glow! Can you not see it, General?

+ Reply to Thread