+ Reply to Thread

Thread: moving save files from one pc to another

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

moving save files from one pc to another

Hi,

Is there a way to move a save game from one pc to another, if so how do i do it?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III CollectionMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club

Quote Originally Posted by tapewormlondon View Post
    Hi,

Is there a way to move a save game from one pc to another, if so how do i do it?
    USB-stick, E-mail, File Transfer, burn CD.

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    go to the savegame folder in the main game folder, copy/paste to medium, copy/paste to savegame folder on other pc.
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

+ Reply to Thread