• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(411460)

Private
3 Badges
Nov 16, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Iron Cross
Hello there,

the previous Video AAR was quite boring for me(at least I found out that AI sucks on the normal level - god I miss Fernando Torreses AI) so I decided to do what I never acctually done before. Ill do very hard/furious game. I am not hoping to win. I hoping to survive as long as I can.

OK. Lets begin.

Part2:

The austria refuses to cave my noble demands of their territory, so its a war. I have a diffuculty with Ribentrop-Molotov event (see in video), but this gives me time to prepare for war a bit. Unfortunately, this gives to much time for Soviets to. I hope, that it will not be TO MUCH time.

[video=youtube;y882Vdf6rB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y882Vdf6rB4&list=UUtIME46_Ct2mZeKlPvNMpoA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]​

Part3:

Finally, one a little bit late, but I manage to fire Ribentrop-Molotov event, and I blitzkrieg Poland. Let's see how it goes.

[video=youtube;5OMN8On-ibI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMN8On-ibI&list=UUtIME46_Ct2mZeKlPvNMpoA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]​

Last edited:
The AI's reaction to the attack by Spain was very poor. You managed to conquer half of France with Spain alone... this is baaad. Also, 1 GAR for the defence of Paris and 1519056 divs for the Maginot Line? That's disappointing, especially on VH difficulty.

Still, the real test will come in the East.

The AI's reaction to the attack by Spain was very poor. You managed to conquer half of France with Spain alone... this is baaad. Also, 1 GAR for the defence of Paris and 1519056 divs for the Maginot Line? That's disappointing, especially on VH difficulty.

Still, the real test will come in the East.

Well, I knew that I will couse some confusion when I use Spain (even not militarly controlled by me) to attack France from the south, but I did not now that French AI will abandon Spain side at all. There was almost no fight on Spain side what so ever. For a minute I thought I will stuck to the end of the winter fighting in Netherlands and Belgium, but I managed to break through with my tanks and encircle the Paris. That was key, with NO FIGHT at all. Couse even with one inf on any frozen+snowing province my tanks would have lost for sure. But I hoped that it will go this way. As u saw, above 21 French divisions were moving from Maginote Line and DID NOT participate in any battle. Thats where they lost. With human player it may be more interesting.

As to the east. I don't know when the war will begin. I wished to declare when I got few more armor and CAS + INT divisions, cause when I look for inteligence report its not looking good :(.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Part5:

In this part, I am about to secure whole Europe, and start preparation for the most important invasion - Barbarossa.

[video=youtube;3Waf3bFLQQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Waf3bFLQQI&list=UUtIME46_Ct2mZeKlPvNMpoA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]​