+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hakkō Ichiu - Empire Of Japan - Video AAR

BL-logic
    Developer
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Episode 2 Part 3 is out!

Ex East vs West Diplomacy Developer

Ex Black ICE Beta Tester / Community Manager / Developer

There's micro and macromanage. To be frank watching someone micro their OOB and every tactical operation would mean we would have almost a full days worth of video or at least hours and hours worth. Hence playing on fast is cool. As such speeds you can't really deal with everything, hence its better to focus on looking at the big picture, rather than analysing every combat.

Still naval build plan could have been a lot better...

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossSemper Fi

Keep it up !
    I`ll be following your progress..
    Try to make more serial long term build plans and research naval techs. They will be vital for your survival.
    Bonsai !

If you see a black plane, it`s the Americans
    If you see a white plane, it`s the British
    If you see no plane, it`s the Luftwaffe..

(saying among german soldiers in France after operation Overlord)

BL-logic
    Developer
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Get ready for tomorrows episode!

BL-logic
    Developer

New Episode is out

Things are getting interesting!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Your moments of surprise at the outcome of naval battles is priceless. Hirohito: "Wait...what do you mean the British are coming?" LOL love it. Good luck man, I'm pulling for you.

Carriers? MOVE IN THE BATTLECRUISERS! Now I know what you meant by lack of experience when playing as major naval powers .

I loved your reaction to the naval battle, too.

BL-logic
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Cybvep View Post
    Carriers? MOVE IN THE BATTLECRUISERS! Now I know what you meant by lack of experience when playing as major naval powers .

I loved your reaction to the naval battle, too.
    Any Advice is welcome! Battlecruisers against what type of fleet?

New Episode is out!

Episode 2 Part 5

Any Advice is welcome! Battlecruisers against what type of fleet?
    Anything except carriers and modern BBs.

BL-logic
    Developer

Thanks. So Episode 2 has finally come to an end there is going to be a little pause before Episode 3 some real life stuff. I hope everyone is enjoying the show or atleast having some laughs at points

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Im really enjoying your videos. Now I know I'm not the only one forgetting to declare limited wars.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossSemper Fi

I have one advice.. cancel that convoy that costs you so many transports, that will save you a lot of losses and ic.
    I saw it goes right along the UK coast.
    Looking forward to the next part !

If you see a black plane, it`s the Americans
    If you see a white plane, it`s the British
    If you see no plane, it`s the Luftwaffe..

(saying among german soldiers in France after operation Overlord)

Hi, i would also cancel the Convoys to Europe, why you dont trade with the SU?

BL-logic
    Developer

Episode 3 Part 1

Thanks for watching!

Like comment subscribe!

hi there.

just thought i might comment on it, please take everything with a pinch of salt, as i am quite unexperienced myself.

but i think your habit of piling hsips into naval battles is actually detrimental to your war efforts. you will gain the naval equivalent of stacking penalty above a certain number of ships (i think its about 12 generally, depending on the fleet composition though)

you can see that in ongoing battles. besides the generals picture there is a percentage number (positioning its called for navies). yours often is lower than the brits. even though you win and sink stuff, i think you would do just as well with fewer ships and take less org hits in the process.

just htought i would point that out, in the hope it might help you out a bit or be corrected by someone who knows what he is doing in case i am wrong
    You have questions about Paradox games and want a quick answer instead of cluttering the forums or tedious searches?
    Join the irc-channel!
    @
    irc.quakenet.org #pdox

BL-logic
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Fjoelsvider View Post
    hi there.

just thought i might comment on it, please take everything with a pinch of salt, as i am quite unexperienced myself.

but i think your habit of piling hsips into naval battles is actually detrimental to your war efforts. you will gain the naval equivalent of stacking penalty above a certain number of ships (i think its about 12 generally, depending on the fleet composition though)

you can see that in ongoing battles. besides the generals picture there is a percentage number (positioning its called for navies). yours often is lower than the brits. even though you win and sink stuff, i think you would do just as well with fewer ships and take less org hits in the process.

just htought i would point that out, in the hope it might help you out a bit or be corrected by someone who knows what he is doing in case i am wrong
    Thanks for your tips! I like advice from people and often change some stuff due to that.

. Currently i am pretty much victorious so i don't see a need for a change in Naval Strategy but if i start loosing i might consider changing my naval strategy.

BL-logic
    Developer

Episode 3 part 2 is out!

Thanks for watching!

Very good AAR, look forward to the next video.

Only thing I could suggest is that I believe you would've been able to finish off that British fleet had you bombed the port immediately after they entered harbor there in Hong Kong.

BL-logic
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Very good AAR, look forward to the next video.

Only thing I could suggest is that I believe you would've been able to finish off that British fleet had you bombed the port immediately after they entered harbor there in Hong Kong.
    Great tip! I need more military advisors... I shall do this if need be on my next episode. Great tips keep them coming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast