• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually the reason is very simple:

The updates v1.1.06 and v1.1.07 have fixed all the 32bit crashes that we experienced on the 32bit configs we have here. They also fixed memory leaks.

But of course we couldn't possibly test it on all existing hardware configurations (not to mention the different software environment) - that is why we did not claim in a patch note that it was fixed. We ask those who still have this issue to write to support (even if they have already done that once) for several reasons:

1. We'd like to have an idea about how many people are still affected

2. We'd like to check from your DxDiag what configs you have if you are still affected

3. We'd like to check from your DxDiag if we can suggest anything that might help you with this issue

That makes sense, and I apologize for my remarks above, which probably came across as accusatory. I'll bring up another battle, and see what happens.

KAII update 1.1.08

Major changes include:

King Arthur II – The Role-playing Wargame v1.1.08

- Fixed an issue of unit levels at Military Training
- Quests don’t spawn on armies anymore
- Fixed display bug at the final Objectives
- Fixed Minimap issue of Victory Locations in certain battles
- Sir Lancelot's Grail Shard fixed
- Retroactively fixed an issue with earlier saves being stuck regarding late-game Objectives
- Fixed issue of forged set items (recipe)
- “Beast Master” skill fixed
- “Respected” trait fixed
- Fixed recipes lacking components – missing components added to the Campaign
- Fixed path finding on the Campaign map – clearly seen if a location is reachable on ground or Teleport required
- Hero requirement at battle quests fixed
- Fixed the tooltip of Spellpower at the Military panel
- “Beastmaster” trait boosts the Lair locations in the province of the liege lord from now on
- Several issues fixed at the Spanish, French, Russian and German localized versions
- Other minor bug and balancing fixes

Hello Elyse,

Major changes include:
[...]
- Several issues fixed at the Spanish, French, Russian and German localized versions

So, is there a french localization ?

As far as I know game is localized in some other langages but not for us, frog eaters, at least in its steam edition.

80c372b2-77b1-4609-b4ff-1af692f3f5f8.jpg

Is there a way to get a french localization ?

Maybe in

a couple of weeks.

(january :ninja:)

Last edited:
There is another patch coming. when it does come please announce it in a separate thread so it is easier to spot thank you.

Is the game playable now ?, because the performance was terrible.
Yes there are still a few kinks but all in all it is playable and quite good I might add. It lacks some of the free form of the first one and some of the strategy on the campaign map which I miss so not as good as nr1 but an OK game.