Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sacre's Graphics. Files here!

Marvelous work. Take your time completing it, rather quality than quantity.

Just a tiny update while I finish the rest of the pies:

I just got myself a plymouth frock earlier, and it irritated me that there wasn't a hat that fit the frock in colours, so I reworked the Pilgrim's Hat a bit, so it fits the plymouth frock.

Example here:

File link here and in the OP. Put the terobjs folder into the folder called /gfx , which is found under the folder called /res. (custom_res folder, if you're using Ender's Client.)

rename custom_res folder to be named just res and then have it in your bdsalem folder next to the jnlp and this mod will work with bdsalem
    further more if you use the shortcut to launch and not the jnlp u need a copy of the res folder next to your shortcut
    Last edited by Vuldan_Ironhand; 15-06-2012 at 17:56.

New buckets and metal axe. Will upload this along with total edit of all other tools tommorrow.

Looks amazing, can't wait for the server to come back up so I can check this out. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

53 games registered

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseParadoxian Order - 2015

Sacre, these are beautiful.
    Video producer? YouTuber? Paradoxian? Person with unusually large hands and a passion for writing fan fiction?

Paradox Extra wants YOU! Join today!

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

Could someone put some ingame shots up please

EDIT
    I see just inv icons
    Last edited by Psyk; 24-06-2012 at 12:21.

new buckets and tools make it to the download link yet?

Looking forward to the update. Will be nice when it's all complete.

Private

Tried to get new graphics to work with ender client. got "custom_res" file in salem folder under USER. I run game shortcut from desktop. and tried the Clear java cache and still nothing. Any Ideas?

(Got sum to work.. still dont see bucket or metal tools. gunna try clear cache one more time.. maybe get lucky)
    Last edited by Asquirrel; 26-07-2012 at 06:13. Reason: got to work

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagicka
    Semper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The new terobjs download link is deleted. Can we have another link please? Great job btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Asquirrel View Post
    Tried to get new graphics to work with ender client. got "custom_res" file in salem folder under USER. I run game shortcut from desktop. and tried the Clear java cache and still nothing. Any Ideas?

(Got sum to work.. still dont see bucket or metal tools. gunna try clear cache one more time.. maybe get lucky)
    I don't think the buckets and metal tools has been put into the file yet, Noone is seeing those as far as I know.

Love your work Sacre gonna check this out tonight .
    Hermits with benefits.

Enter all ye who seek knowledge : Salem Wiki

Corporal
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenless View Post
    If you do any 3d modeling could you please redo the butchered animals. They're pretty sloppily done honestly :/
    I disagree, they're different and better than seeing just a corpse lying there like other games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2