Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sacre's Graphics. Files here!

Sacre's Graphics. Files here! Tiny update.

Hello everyone! SacreDoom from the H&H forums here.

So I have decided to make a graphical mod for Salem. It is currently a work in progress, but I will slowly add more graphics as time passes.

You can download the file right here

Once you've downloaded the file, find the Salem folder under your USERNAME folder. Dump it in there and extract it, and everything should work fine.

Note that this only works with Ender's Client, so if you're using the BDSaleM client, you might need to contact AXPEOLOG and ask him how to get it to work with his client. Anyone who knows how to I'd like if they told me, so I can update this topic with explanations on how to get it to work with BDSaleM as well. I added the preview back on so people can take a peek on it before downloading:

Last edited by Sacre; 14-06-2012 at 21:28. Reason: Files added.

68 games registered

200k clubDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    gorgeous!

looking FW to this!

Indeed, very nice!

Looking forward to seeing the rest

If you do any 3d modeling could you please redo the butchered animals. They're pretty sloppily done honestly :/

53 games registered

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseParadoxian Order - 2015

Wow, those look really beautiful. Good work!
    Video producer? YouTuber? Paradoxian? Person with unusually large hands and a passion for writing fan fiction?

Paradox Extra wants YOU! Join today!

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

Nice. What i'd be interested in is the code that i can place into the existing enders client.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Ciik View Post
    Nice. What i'd be interested in is the code that i can place into the existing enders client.
    Me as well. I was going to ask if this would work with the Ender's jnlp client.
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." ~John F. Kennedy

Of course it works with Ender's client, guys. I worked on it with him yesterday. Expect the first batch of files in a couple of hours.

Captain

Great job Sacre. Can't wait to see it in action.
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." ~John F. Kennedy

Wooo, kudos Sacre
    You cannot carry more.

First batch of files are now available.

Why doesn't the title change on the forum list, btw?

Second Lieutenant

Well, I tried. Seems to have no effect. Maybe some more instructions would be helpfull, like which client needs to be used. Inside my Salem folder hasn`t been there any files to overwrite, every folder has been created new. Will try again tomorrow, it`s late here in europe.
    Thx, so far.

68 games registered

200k clubDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan1701 View Post
    Well, I tried. Seems to have no effect. Maybe some more instructions would be helpfull, like which client needs to be used. Inside my Salem folder hasn`t been there any files to overwrite, every folder has been created new. Will try again tomorrow, it`s late here in europe.
    Thx, so far.
    You probably have to clear your java cache. Ill try it when i get home and let you know the results

I just tried it. Exacted contents to my USER_NAME\Salem folder so it created a "custom_res" folder there right besides the "map" folder. I didnt clear my Java cache. Started game, saw new graphics. But note there are still mostly old graphics, not everything is updated.

If it still didnt work I would suggest trying to clear your Java cache...
    Control Panel -> Programs -> Java -> General Tab -> Setttings -> Delete Files -> Check All -> OK
    Last edited by TheDarkside; 12-06-2012 at 02:09.

Do you have preview of how itll change the graphics somewhere?
    So you're saying I should be jealous of you because you get to stare at my ass? -My girlfriend

I'd like some examples/screenshots and such too.

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Sacre View Post
    Why doesn't the title change on the forum list, btw?
    Users can't change a forum topic. It requires a mod.

53 games registered

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseParadoxian Order - 2015

Changed it for ya.
    Video producer? YouTuber? Paradoxian? Person with unusually large hands and a passion for writing fan fiction?

Paradox Extra wants YOU! Join today!

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

CAN THIS BE MADE TO WORK WITH
    [Salem Client] BDSaleM by APXEOLOG
    ? HOPE SO

Nicely done icons, shame it isn't complete though.

Updated with a bit more information,

added the preview back on as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast