+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The randomness....

The randomness....

Europe in my game.

I had to quit my last Castille game because HRE and France were solid and I was locked in the North half of Iberia.

HRE is not at war, all those kingdoms are fully independent now. So much fun when so much is going on

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    O_o

so much land to be grabbed.

sicily seems to be fairly stable though. also, seljuks in russia.

Damn, i want that HRE too. I always have solid.
    (Pity that byzantine never collapse like your HRE)
    And yep, seljuks in russia epic.

Yeah that seljuk part in Russia is really interesting. Inherited Bulgar, I'd guess?
    And do I see this correct, the Kingdom of Hungary split up and does not even have anyone claiming the King title anymore?

In my last two games i see a simultaneous successful rebellion of most the burgundian and italian dukes within the first 80 years. I love it when the HRE begins to crack
    An Incidental Empire - A Divergences AAR The Khmer Empire takes on the world

The best I've seen is France broke in half because of Aquitaine and HRE loses Italy.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Notice Iceland in Lisbon... Hold me.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

So... interstellar invaders visited Europe in your game and caused an apocalypse? 0.o
    Want more titular titles in your game? Try my mod Flavourful Titular Titles
    Supports Vanilla and integrated into CK2+
    Want India and other extraneous titles gone off the map? Try my mod CK2 Mini. Exclusively for CK2+

Quote Originally Posted by ByzCrusader View Post
    Notice Iceland in Lisbon... Hold me.
    hah thats awesome! Nice to switch to lotharingia and see if you could reunite the HRE.

And among all this chaos, the Byzantines are sitting in Constantinople laughing themselves to death.

Do you have an antipope? He can cause this kind of mess by the end (+unsuccessful crusades). At Catholic authority ~10 everyone is eager to switch to their own preferred heresy, and there's a major fracturing of kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHonsou View Post
    Europe in my game.

I had to quit my last Castille game because HRE and France were solid and I was locked in the North half of Iberia.

HRE is not at war, all those kingdoms are fully independent now. So much fun when so much is going on
    CK II: Europa Universalis edition

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

I've seen shattered HRE before, but I've never seen the entire continent follow suit!
    "Game over, man! Game over!" -Pvt Hudson

"A mans got to know his limitations" -Dirty Harry

"Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything thatís even remotely true" -Homer Simpson

Scourge of New Zealand Cuthuthulu's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Oh my god! It's CK I!
    Creator of the The CK2-EU4 Converter Improvement Project
    "The mod is the bomb, I am not ashamed to admit to having been aroused ever so slightly XD" - Phibs

That just hurts my eyes tbh with you.

Iceland in Lisbon...................... ahhhhhhhhhhh my god............

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Love the way the Holy Roman Empire now solely controls a small slither of Northeastern Spain XD Hardly an "empire"!

You said you were playing as Castille but in the picture you are the Holy Roman Empire. "Controlled demolition", maybe?
    All generalizations are false.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

It's the dark ages all over again!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    thats sicily, dumbass. get your facts straight before posting thigns like that.

that being said, it doesnt rule out controlled demolition. but as the seljuks are in russia i doubt that its FULLY fabricated.

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Amazing randomness. My last game as Castille saw HRE over all of France and the Levant/North Africa. I ended up as a united Iberia until I experienced a massive succession crises with my 'family' when my ruler passed on. I started as Castille, ended up as Navarra, then after I claimed a untied Iberia and gave the Kingdom of Mauretania to my son/heir, I ended up as Mauretania after my King died, with an Iberia all after titles and land, i.e civil war. HRE and Byzantium really ruled the roost, so to speak.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ck2_4.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	580.1 KB
ID:	56146 (hope this link works)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast