+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Useless Units/Brigades

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

but if enemy bombs your CTF with NAVs without CLs you gonna take some serious losses
    AAR: A Revolutionary France! ----Complete

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I never really had a problem with NAVs in DH Full. In Kaiserreich they are a major pest but not in vanilla.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Darkest HourEU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    I have always been content with DDs. They are a workhorse screen and especially good for carrier task forces IMO. Indeed I just build doomstacks of 10CV+20DD that can wipe out pretty much anything. It's cheap, need to research only two kinds of ship and in my experience works just fine.
    Tks for the advice! I've to try it out.

I was just playing as ITA and when I noticed that my nave engaged combat with FRA it was already all in the bottom of the Mediterranean.
    >>> DH Mixed Mod http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...7199-Mixed-Mod
    >>> Over than 3000 shields/flags for HoI2 cataloged by country => http://hoiflags.blogspot.com

Yeah, it's a bit sad that naval combat is still a bit... meh. There is no real reason to build balanced navies and doomstacks rule the day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3