• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The first post has been updated with the link provided by Denniss above and a link to the CORE 0.60 b/w graphics pack.

Rapidshare link for the gfx pack included.

Last edited:
Playing as Germany I discovered Guderian commanding 2 x TAC! Pre-war but dont know exactly when it happened other than after I split up the starting multi-type stack in Berlin. Appreciate this may be nothing to do with CORE of course ..

This is interesting because in CORE Guderian exists only as a land leader. Vanilla seems to have him twice as a land leader. Can´t say anything about 1.08, if your are using this.

Playing as the Dutch I notice that both Dutch surrender options (to Germany) result in continuation of war. Is this WAD?
I thought the first (25%) option of surrender in Europe without continuing the fight from the colonies would set Netherlands to peace with Germany (and kick Netherlands out of Allied alliance). Also the ensuing divison removal process eliminates the divisions regardless of where they are - is this WAD? Looking at the events file this appears to be the case.
Finally I did not see the Norwegian/Dutch C class subs event fire.
As an aside - Japan was doing well in China until it annexed the communists - this was followed by a Nationalist blitz which kicked the Japanese out of Manchuko and Korea and triggered the Fading Sun event - very nice and never seen that before!
Regards
Vermin

Dutch surrender event:
This is only meant to eliminate the Dutch from Europe and hand European provinces to Germany (as far as I know)

Delayed c version:
Is now 0.60.15, released internally. I am a bit unsure how to handle this here in the open Beta. It will be a question of how much additional material we produce.

Now that we have rubber and oil plants are you planning to disable all the events based plant builds?
If anything they've increased... :rolleyes: But building additional plants is now supported too.

Playing as Norway:
The C class submarines event, and aircraft purchase events do not seem to trigger properly - they are initiated but do not have the results expected (as indicated in the event files), nor are there the associated lump sum payments (where appropriate - eg 100 metal for gladiators).
Noted that China has massacred Japan in 3 games of 4 but I think this is a 1.08b6 issue.
I do like the new Japan events though!
Regards
Vermin

Denniss,

Remember this is 0.60.14b, which is prior (I think) to your fixes for the arms purchase events.

T.