• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
75% off for today only. I'm glad it's not Victoria II because I took the plunge and bought that yesterday. :D

This is a great deal though because I pre-ordered and paid full price. I may even get the music DLC at that price.

I'm such a victim and got both CK1 complete and CK2 with DLCs for 15 euro. I want to ask though is there a way to get the serial for CK1 so I can enter it here in the forum?

Not a fan of relatively new games getting discounted by so much so fast, but luckily CK2 is one of those pre-orders I never regretted, and still don't. :) Also picked up the music DLC today, so all is well!

Bought it just now! I shall have tons of fun!

Oohh wait...I got exams in about 2 weeks :unsure:

Yes, you won't regret it. This game is just AMAZING! But, yeah, hold your horses! Finish the exams and then install it, for God's sake! :laugh:

On Steam, no -- the people who pre-ordered CK II got CK I Complete as a bonus but it can't be registered.

If you received the CK I Complete collection, can't you even register the expansion Deus Vult?

If you received the CK I Complete collection, can't you even register the expansion Deus Vult?
I don't believe so, no, but I can't answer that for certain because I haven't installed it yet so I can't access the key. I don't think there is a key for Deus Vult as part of the Collection though, as I think I remember Johan answering a question about this. I could well be wrong though, and I'm sorry if I've misled anyone.

Not a fan of relatively new games getting discounted by so much so fast, but luckily CK2 is one of those pre-orders I never regretted, and still don't. :) Also picked up the music DLC today, so all is well!

I agree I'm surprised they're having the sale this soon for it. But have enjoyed the hell out of CKII anyway so don't mind I paid full price for it a week or so after it came out :p

I'm thinking they may be doing it to convince peoples that haven't taken the plunge to get in now so they still have a bit left to buy the SoI expansion/dlc when it comes out.

May have to look into buying EUIII again since its still 50% off :p