+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 75% off attack while you can! (steam)

Major
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneSword of the Stars500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

75% off attack while you can! (steam)

What are you waiting for?!

I thought it was 50% off.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

75% off for today only. I'm glad it's not Victoria II because I took the plunge and bought that yesterday.

This is a great deal though because I pre-ordered and paid full price. I may even get the music DLC at that price.
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

und Recht und Freiheit Einigkeit's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 BetaRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Anenu View Post
    I thought it was 50% off.
    50% all weekend, 75% today.

Bought it, saved me 37 €

Bought dynasty shields, mongol faces and ruler designer. Great offer! (already had CK2)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I bought 2 of the music DLC's yesterday. I feel like steam owes me 78p now :/

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

buying ruler designer and the 3 song packs
    If you want to always be right,
    you need to always be prepared to change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by neondt View Post
    I bought 2 of the music DLC's yesterday. I feel like steam owes me 78p now :/
    Nope. You were just too impatient to wait.

argh, what the hell. Bought song packs too :P

Bought it just now! I shall have tons of fun!

Oohh wait...I got exams in about 2 weeks

Oh well, got the shields, had a spare 38p sitting around.

That is a pretty amazing deal for the game imo.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions500k club

I'm such a victim and got both CK1 complete and CK2 with DLCs for 15 euro. I want to ask though is there a way to get the serial for CK1 so I can enter it here in the forum?

I already have everything when they released the content for CK2

Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Riddermark View Post
    I want to ask though is there a way to get the serial for CK1 so I can enter it here in the forum?
    On Steam, no -- the people who pre-ordered CK II got CK I Complete as a bonus but it can't be registered.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    On Steam, no -- the people who pre-ordered CK II got CK I Complete as a bonus but it can't be registered.
    aw that's a pity. Thanks though.

I just gotted it wiv my pokit moony. Think you.

Not a fan of relatively new games getting discounted by so much so fast, but luckily CK2 is one of those pre-orders I never regretted, and still don't. Also picked up the music DLC today, so all is well!

55 games registered

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of Nations500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Tigurus Fay View Post
    Bought it just now! I shall have tons of fun!

Oohh wait...I got exams in about 2 weeks
    Yes, you won't regret it. This game is just AMAZING! But, yeah, hold your horses! Finish the exams and then install it, for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    If you received the CK I Complete collection, can't you even register the expansion Deus Vult?
    Sine anime nihil sumus

Quote Originally Posted by Narestel View Post
    If you received the CK I Complete collection, can't you even register the expansion Deus Vult?
    I don't believe so, no, but I can't answer that for certain because I haven't installed it yet so I can't access the key. I don't think there is a key for Deus Vult as part of the Collection though, as I think I remember Johan answering a question about this. I could well be wrong though, and I'm sorry if I've misled anyone.

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
    Not a fan of relatively new games getting discounted by so much so fast, but luckily CK2 is one of those pre-orders I never regretted, and still don't. Also picked up the music DLC today, so all is well!
    I agree I'm surprised they're having the sale this soon for it. But have enjoyed the hell out of CKII anyway so don't mind I paid full price for it a week or so after it came out

I'm thinking they may be doing it to convince peoples that haven't taken the plunge to get in now so they still have a bit left to buy the SoI expansion/dlc when it comes out.

May have to look into buying EUIII again since its still 50% off :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast