+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paradoxian Wiki

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    King Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Paradoxian Wiki

I don't know where to ask about this so I'll just ask here. Does anybody know how I can get an account on Paradoxian.org so I can add to the wiki? Account creation is blocked and I don't know who to contact about it.
    Beelzmod - A complete overhaul for CKII

War is people fighting over ideas.
    Peace is ideas fighting over people.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

We are not associated with that site.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    King Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I know, but a lot of the Paradox fans use that site and I was wondering if any of them knew how I could get involved. If me asking is an issue then I'll drop the subject, but I just wanted to help the community.
    Beelzmod - A complete overhaul for CKII

War is people fighting over ideas.
    Peace is ideas fighting over people.

Major
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

IIRC, a member named Rafiki is in charge of the wiki, he is more active on the AGEOD forum though I think.

+ Reply to Thread