+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some help please

Some help please

I have 2 questions...

The first one is, when I'm at war and an enemy takes over one of my colonies it becomes his, but when I take one of his, it just appears as occcupied. Why is that?

The other thing is, I've tried to start playing in higher difficulty levels, but it seems like I'm not good at the economy thing... I always end up with no money. Could I maybe get some tips from you experienced players on how to have a good economy?

I play Divine wind btw...

Thank you

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

The first one is, when I'm at war and an enemy takes over one of my colonies it becomes his, but when I take one of his, it just appears as occcupied. Why is that?

When you've occupied enemy (for example previously yours) colony, you can seize it by clicking your occupying army and pressing occupy/seize colony or something like that. You can also seize other colonies which have never been yours.

I'm not too good player (yet) giving economy advices so others can tell that but you could send merchants to center of trades. You can also mint (increase the amount of money you get per month but it increases inflation which you don't want too much). Also some national ideas and centralization policy pays some money. There are very very many other things how to increase the amount of money you get. Also don't build too much army cause that may take you to bankrupty.

+ Reply to Thread