• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kinniken

General
47 Badges
Sep 8, 2003
kstudio.net
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
CKII's missing dynastic scoresheet (ex-DynasticGlory) (0.4: Old Gods compatibility)

05/10/2013 update: now compatible with Old Gods! However, BIG caveat: CKII no longer seems to store the prestige and piety of dead characters. That means the glory of dead characters in GloriaMundi can't be calculated properly anymore which really limits the value of the tool... If anybody from Paradox reads this and feels like adding those values back in a patch, it would be awesome!

Paradox's Crusader Kings II differs from other realm-building grand strategy games in one key respect: you control a dynasty, not a kingdom. Sadly, in practice you control one character at a time, and the fortunes of the rest of your dynasty have no bearings on how the game turns out (aside, of course, from a well-groomed heir or two). Your eldest daughter ends up marrying to a glorious dynasty, and giving birth to Christianity’s greatest king in a century? You get nothing for it. You managed to get your kid brother named Pope? Doesn't register. You’ve spent two years of war installing your cousin on the throne of Poland? Waste of time. Unless you are a committed role-player, Crusader Kings II will reward you for one thing only: massive conquest.
Gloria Mundi is a modest proposal to change that. Give it a saved game and it will give you, for every dynasty in the game, their cumulated prestige and piety, plus a global “Glory” score that attempts to capture your dynasty’s legacy – prestige, piety, genius leaders, saints and heretics, it all count. Now you know where you stand.

Gloria Mundi is based on DynasticGlory, a similar tool I had developed for Crusader Kings I.

Gloria Mundi is available in English and French (multilingual download), for Mac and Windows. Email-me if you want to translate it to an other language.

Download from the Gloria Mundi website.

Dynastic Hall of Fame

dynastichof.png

The centrepiece of Gloria Mundi, this screen shows the top eight dynasties in all their splendour. You can have them rated by Glory, Prestige or Piety.

Individual Hall of Fame

individualhof.png

Wondering which mighty men and women are remembered with awe throughout the ages? This screen displays the top five men and women, sorted by Glory, Prestige or Piety.

Data tables

dynasticdata.png

For a full view of the rankings, Gloria Mundi provides a complete, sortable list of all the dynasties and all the characters, along with the key figures for all of them.
Both tables can be exported as CSV files, for Excel fans.

Details on a dynasty

dynasticwindow.png

To find out more about your dynasty, or that of a rival, just double-click it in the list to get extra information - just how many inbred and cruel characters does your dynasty contains, again?

Details on a character

individualwindow.png

Wondering why your greatest leader ever has such a low glory? Could it be because he is a hunchback with a collection of no-good children? Check out detailed information on every character in game.

Release Notes

0.4 - 05/10/2013

• Compatible with CKII 1.11 (DLC "Old Gods")

0.3 - 20/06/2012

• Added the ability to view all members of a dynasty with one or more traits (by clicking on the icon of a trait)
  • Handling of dynasties added by mods
  • Option in the settings to exclude people born before the start of the game
  • The main title of a character is now listed first (same in the quarted shields)
  • The different titles of each dynasty are now sorted by number of years they were owned, plus a bonus if it was as primary title
  • Children and spouses are now sorted by year of birth in the page of each character
  • Adding columns with the number of members of a dynasty and the number of living members
  • Columns in the lists of dynasties and characters are now resizable
  • The main window is now resizable
  • Fixed bug where some aged northern European characters had blue hair

0.2 - 14/06/2012

• Display of the portraits of characters
  • List of the parents, spouses and childrens of each character on his page
  • No longer chokes generating error reports when using it with a mod that adds dynasties or traits
  • A few other small improvements

0.1.1 - 09/06/2012

• Improved status calculations
  • Fixed bugs linked to attempts to find the CKII folder that could crash Gloria Mundi on startup
  • Improved the handling of the absence of QuickTime
  • The main title of a character now shows in the character lists (the main one and the one for each dynasty)
  • In the character window, hovering the cursor above the main or extra titles will show the complete text
  • Tweaks to the values of some traits

To be done

• Dynasty coat-of-arms as used within Crusader Kings II
  • Display of characters' portraits

Attachments

• dynasticdata.png
    dynasticdata.png
    154,5 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Oh sweet jesus; I love you. This was the one thing that I missed sorely from my CK to CK2 transition.

+1
Big thanks !

On a side note, I really hope Paradox make something with the ashaming unachieved vanilla's scoresheet. and a check-able ingame one please PI.

damn ! can't get it to work.

what are the requirements for it to work ?

Wait, sorry if this is a dumb question... what is glory exactly? how do you calculate it?

other than that, awesome tool!

It's looking for your Crusader Kings folder (you must have it installed in a non-default place). I'll make the message more explicit.

I guess you use it like you used Dynastic Glory. Install, select CK2 folder, and whoa, there ya go.

That's the idea. Also, if you have CKII installed in the default location, it should use that without asking you anything.

Wait, sorry if this is a dumb question... what is glory exactly? how do you calculate it?

It's a complicated indicator of my own device. You can see how it's calculated for each character by opening their window, it's all detailled. For a dynasty, it's the sum of the glory of its members multiplied by the dynasty's status, which is based on how many rulers it has had and for how long. That's detailled on the dynasty windows.

+1
Big thanks !

On a side note, I really hope Paradox make something with the ashaming unachieved vanilla's scoresheet. and a check-able ingame one please PI.

They can always license Gloria Mundi ;)

damn ! can't get it to work.

what are the requirements for it to work ?

any help on this ? do I need some dot.NET or such to get it work ?

I like the look of this. Even if it's an external program, I'm sure it can come in handy!

the only drawback is that it also tracks the characters ruling long before the game starts. so it can disvantage people starting (in a competition where Gloria Mundi is the scoresheet) with a minor house or less ancient ones.

Truly wonderful thing! It comes close to my dream about a 'history book' we can always look at and see who was where at what time.

Thank you!