• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just for clarification, I removed all comments and the screen of the casualty tracker, it is still in the middle of development.
A discussion about a half implement feature in alphastage is not helpful.

There will be a proper Dev Diary when things are far enough to become public, and please don't ask me why we announced the thing, when we are not ready to talk about it... :p

Last edited:
1.03 in sight?
imgres

This patch looks to be godly but... you guys were way too ambitious. We've had to deal with 1.02 problems for nearly a year :| I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that being less ambitious with your patches, giving a faster time for getting fixes to game breaking problems would be much appreciated. This 1.03 is too good and too long of a wait :p Torture

This patch looks to be godly but... you guys were way too ambitious. We've had to deal with 1.02 problems for nearly a year :| I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that being less ambitious with your patches, giving a faster time for getting fixes to game breaking problems would be much appreciated. This 1.03 is too good and too long of a wait :p Torture
I agree. More frequent but smaller patches would be a better option.

when we are not ready to talk about it... :p
Can we ask about the other things though?
Specifically, 7 tech teams.
How exactly it is implemented? The guy asking on the facebook has brought up the important question about balance.
In my experience in AAR 7 tech teams plus decreased research rate lead to a being pretty hard to keep up with a historical research dates, especially as a minor with limited supply of cash and bad tech teams (level 4-5). Will that be an issue?

I'm worried about minors, too. For major countries this change will be beneficial, but other countries will have to rely on blueprints, so it would be a good idea to increase the blueprint bonus.

Changes to tech slots:
1. Min tech teams - 2 (from 1)
2. Max tech teams - 7 (from 5)
3. Research mod - 0.4 (from 0.5)
4. Money cost for each skill-level - 0.1 (from 0.12)
So, minors will also have 2 tech slots as minimum. All countries have at least twoTTs.

For now, we've seen a good behaviour. Actually, we may have to increase the difficulty of some techs for the 1933-1936 period.