• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And how would you get around all the work with setting up the POPs everywhere? I don't think there is any simple and easy way to fix this. You really have to set it up manually, and it means a lot of hard and tedious work.
Yes if you wanted to go through every single province. You should be able to do this if you wanted to and there should also be some type of averaging feature. Take the whole country and set the percentage to what you want the POPs to be. You could put in what you want say 6% to be bureaucrats, 4% clergy, ect. and it automatically distributes this into your POPs across the country.

Yes if you wanted to go through every single province. You should be able to do this if you wanted to and there should also be some type of averaging feature. Take the whole country and set the percentage to what you want the POPs to be. You could put in what you want say 6% to be bureaucrats, 4% clergy, ect. and it automatically distributes this into your POPs across the country.

You're right, that could work. You would have to set religion and culture as well, but that shouldn't be too hard.

i would really like there to be an expansion when spain still controls some of it empire in the americas like when theyre fighting all of the revolutionaries, and i thought if they do that when the time come portugal could get an event where its given the dissision to release brazil, if it agrees brazil is in their sphere for a while and they get loads of prestige, but if they say no brazilian natinalists spawn in brazil and a war for independence begins

Another rework of the DOW system, making the justifications an option, but not a requirement

Coalitions (EG: Central Powers)

Boxer Rebellion

Reworked rebellion system, including negotiation, as well as instead of the rebel units randomly spawning, they would form an small nation from 2 states in your country and would seek to either secede from or control the rest of the nation, depending on your IL score/amount of units in the mainland

Purchases become diplomatic actions, costing 1 point

Timeline expansion, either back to the Napoleonic Wars or forward to 1950, including a WWII event chain

THE ABILITY TO RELEASE INDIVIDUAL STATES AS NATIONS (EG release North Carolina from the USA)

1. Timeline back to where EU3 ends. And probably another row of techs.

2. A way to implement better cohesion between allies in war, especially when it comes to victor spoils.

3. An enhanced military system, im thinking that mobilization should be changes so that at first you only mobilize irregulars(poorly trained "homeguard" units), and as you reform the system you mobilize half irregulars half regulars, and finally all regular. Maybe put in and option for middle/upper class POP's to pay a fee for avoiding conscription, so if they have some cash in reserve they "contribute" to the war effort with that. There should always be some patriotic middle/upper class POP's who will join as combatants. And you should be able to set how many % of you pool that you wanna mobilize.

4. A general staff system.

5. More ship types(where did the submarines go?).

To Calvinhobbeslik, no they do not.

My wish is for Naval Forcelimits. Limit the amount of ships that a country can build, and teach them how to disband them.. I should not see Russia, spiraling into bankruptcy, keep building 10 Man-o-Wars in every port province, even though they already have 70 Man-o-Wars along with 200 frigates and 100 transports, in 1920.

Out of curiosity, if you have unrecruited soldiers(which are lower class) and you mobilise, do those soldiers also mobilise if there's enough of them?

I believe only farmers/labourers and craftsmen mobilise.

I would like to see a separation between government-owned factories built by player and those built by capitalists. Revenue should go accordingly to owners (state or capis). Then, only freemarket factories would get laisse-faire boost to output. Under different types of governments you could nationalize or privatize. Also, it would be nice to name factories (Krupp, Genaral Motors, ...)

Second thing is 2 RGOs per province: one - agricultural, second - mining (those could be empty from the begginig in most provinces until you decide to look for resources - iron/coal/oil/rubber - moreover, those resources should spam randomly - you'll never know where oil will be).

Also, cabinets of ministers with traits, giving particular boosts or penalties would be nice too (similar to HoI).

i really whant them to expand the timeline to the begining of europa unerversallis now. they could call this campaign the grand campaign and they could call the 1836 campaign the victoria campaign. please i desperately what to play as spain when the fate of it's empire hangs in the balance.

Sea lanes, or a HOI3-style convoy system are completely impractical for anything prior to Victoria 3 - it's too big a game change even for an expansion, since it'd require totally rewriting the foundations of the economy.

What I'd hope for is a massive diplomacy overhaul, including things like deeper vassals, multi-party diplomacy and regional markets (plausible mechanics for which I've already repeatedly outlined elsewhere). That alone would probably be a full expansion's worth of work. Colonization would also benefit from having an entire expansion dedicated to it, as would the military.

I think it stupid that I have to blockade all of the British Empire to kill their trade, when IRL all you really had to do is effectively* blockade the British Home Isles to make them, eventually, scream uncle.

*The problem is no one has effectively done it 100%. Both Napoleon and Hitler tried it and ultimately failed, though Hitler was the closest, putting a bit of a crimp on the British Economy with the U-boats. But that doesn't mean it couldn't be done. It just requires a nation with a Navy that could at least rival the Royal Navy, perhaps the United States.

I would like a way to send Military Access Ultimatum (give me military access or this is war).
And when negotiating peace, have a Truce with Military Access, giving me access for the entire truce time.

I would like to have the ability to demand that the agressor gives up claims/cores on this or that state in peace deals.

Example; Hungary keeps attacking my ally Slovakia because Hungary have cores on Slovakia. I would like to have the ability to demand that they give up these cores as a war goal. They keep attacking Slovakia every five years to gain these lands, which is quite unrealistic.

Just like France's continuing wars with Germany over Alsace-Lorraine are quite boring. After all, Germany and France weren't at war for more than 40 years, following the defeat of France in 1871...