+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NWAC is not a 'bumbling, entry level wargame'

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

NWAC is not a 'bumbling, entry level wargame'

Good news on the mission editor.

What I don't like is when you hit the Steam page and the first thing you see is that "writer's" review about NWAC being "a bumbling, entry-level wargame." It's just not true, and at $10 sale, the price is embarrassingly affordable. Have the guy play World Supremacy for $30, and we'll see what he says about that. (I really need to forgive Aaron Hall and get over it ).

I'd get someone at Steam to relocate that quote. It is not recent news about the game. It's BS.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesWar of the Vikings

Blog Entries
    I got it for that price and my first experience was two freezes in the first campaign tutorials
    I will wait.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

Yes, I need to remember that some people have had problems. And that does suck. Also, I have not finished the campaign myself.

But these technical problems still do not make it a bumbling, entry-level wargame from a design standpoint. Hopefully, crash problems will be solved.
    Last edited by rosseau; 13-06-2012 at 01:17.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

my biggest complaint is asw does not make for fun and engaging gameplay to average joe no matter how navey it is =p

no technical difficulties atall so far

+ Reply to Thread